Chapter 13: Finding my soulmate~

Marinette:

After walking through alleyways with Alya and Nino constantly telling me we should turn back. I only ignore them as I keep walking. Unfortually, I was walking slower then a normal pace, which I didn't recognize as I kept pushing through towards Master Fu's.

"Mari, you are clearly in pain.... We need to get you back! Please listen to me!" I could hear Alya's pleas but alas I kept going. I wasn't going to go back until I know Adrien is safe. Its a good thing Alya and Nino didn't dare to touch me. Considering what happened last time, but atlas I was considered a miracle that my stitches on my leg haven't gotten lose.

"Mari I swear-" I cut her off by dashing forward to get around the cornor faster as I ran through the buildings doors and stop right in front of Master Fu himself. He glared at me from his sitting position as he points toward the pillow in front of him. I do as requested and sat down, starring at him emotionless as he takes notice of the two confused teens behind me.

"Mari why did we come here? I'm sorry sir, we-" Master Fu cuts of Alya by only by saying a simply sentence.

"Rena Rouge, Carapace, welcome.... Come sit." Alya and Nino had shocked faces as they sat to the left of Mari.

"Marinette, I am aware of what you request of me. Therefore I had already begun the spell. However, I still need time, please get changed into some clothes you can find upstairs while I fill in Ms. Alya and Mr. Nino." I nod my head as I walked up the stairs to find folded clothes to hold in my stitches while I fight.

Leather, combat outfit was folded neatly on the bed. With it being so tight, it puts pressure on the stitches forcing them to stay together while I fight for tomorrow. I quickly slip them on and throw away the hospital gown. I then tie my hair in a pony tail despite the pain in my wrists. I then head down stairs and lean on the wall crossing my arms as I wait for Master Fu's location spell thingy to work.

Adrien:

Felix is still staring out the window... for three four hours now? I was already bored with struggling out of these ropes and watching the news... At least they haven't caught Mari jet and Alya and Nino are with her. I'm also glad that Felix hasn't token my miraculous therefore Mari can find me! But I do wonder where Plagg is hiding. 

As I keep struggling slightly through the ropes I make sure to keep my eyes on Felix the entire time as he just continues to stand there starring. Like a robot, just following its program. 

"Felix right?" I say to him. Again no response.

"How are you my brother if I don't recall having one?" I saw him relax his shoulders... FINALLY I THOUGHT HE WAS DEAD! He then moves from the window and sits backwards in the chair in front of me again. As he tells me his life story bla bla bla... I smirk just a little buying Mari time to come barging through here if she wants. For while the 'mad man' continues rambling I am completely out of my ropes and just holding it for decoration for Felix doesn't know I'm free. I'm just waiting for back up now sense I knew I couldn't over power a mad man who plays dirty in a fight.

Marinette:

Finally after Master Fu inlightens Alya and Nino about why I came here directly and who he is. I see the Masters Kawami come up to him. At this I lift my head up to listen fully. 

"Master! I know where he is! The spell is complete!" At that Alya and Nino grin, but I only keep my emotionless face for I knew not to be too excited yet before the storm. 

"Alya, Nino, I grant these miraculous to you! Help dear Marinette and Adrien then return them to me." They both nod and they start to head towards the door. I lean up from the wall and follow them out, after grabbing a knife of course and hid it in my boot. As I followed the Masters kawami with Alya and Nino behind me walking side by side. The kawami led us through alley ways after alley ways in silence. Well Alya and Nino were talking amongst themselves. As we made a right there was a rustic, ran down hotel rooms off the street. 

"I believe Adriens miraculous is in that room right their, now Nino all you need to say is Shell on. Good luck!" Soon after Alya and Nino transformed. I have to say, I did miss Tiki, but Adrien still had her. I look to the two costume people behind me then dashed off towards the room. I didn't hesitate to run through the window, breaking it in the process. As I stand up from the impact, I see a very shocked Adrien, and a stranger that dare I'd say it, looked a lot like Adrien. Soon after I broke through the window I heard Alya and Nino just go through the front door. Ophs, oh well...

I growl at the man then run full towards him ready to attack while apparently Adrien, Alya, and Nino stood by close. They knew better to get in between this fight. As I throw a punch to his face he dodges as takes a swing to my stomach, I backed up from the hit slightly as I tackled him to the ground pinning him under me as I grabbed the knife from my boot and rest it on his throat. With one hand holding the knife to his throat, my other was pinning down his wrists while I used my lower body strength to hold down his feet. He was at my complete mercy.

"Ok Marinette you got him... now let him go purrincess...Come here, Rena Rouge and Carapace can deal with him." Just hearing his voice made me soften up. I wanted more than anything to ran to him right now and be held in his arms. But I could not let this pig go.

"Did...He...Hurt...You?" I try to say through my soar voice. Still after the incident I haven't been able to speak! That annoys me because I still don't know why...

"No he didn't princess... I'm ok..." I smiled a small smile as I hesitantly pulled away allowing Alya and Nino to tie his wrist together on the chair which Adrien had sat on. After watching Alya and Nino do it. I finally turn around to meet only green eyes...

( 1,166 words! I can't wait for the next chapter! Can you? Make sure to vote, comment, share, and follow my account for you can be notified when the next chapter comes out or another book. Until then have an amazing day/night!!! :D  )