Chapter 15: He's not alone?!

Volpina:

As I stand hidden on the rooftop above where Adrien had placed Marinette. I watch as he leaves to join the fight. I smirk only to the darkness corroding my akumatysed mind as I await for orders. Just yesterday when the news showed Marinette breaking out, she managed to injure one of my friends that were employed as a guard. I let out a negative emotions in a close alleyway when I met him~

We made a deal actually, I work for him, and he lets me get revenge on who ever I wanted. Its not that I wanted to take revenge on Maritrash, I just wanted Adrien to myself. As soon as I get Marinette out of the picture he will surely come running to me~

As I sit on the rooftops ledge overlooking the battle. I can see Adrien pin pointing his anger on Felix. Along with the other two superhero's.

Adrien:

I threw a punch, there, there, and there! Dodged that! Covered for Alya! Threw a punch again! It's like this guy doesn't go down without a fight literally. This fight however couldn't last long! I needed to hurry up and get back to Mari! So of course I was rushing it a little which resulted in taking in some hits.

"COME ON IS THAT ALL YOU GOT!!!?" I yell towards Felix as I threw my batton straight towards his head... BAM! It collided with his head as he was knocked down toward the pavement!

"HOW DO YOU LIKE A TASTE OF YOUR OWN MEDICINE!?" Alya yelled at him while placing her foot down at his chest to hold him down. But after Felix regained his breath he started laughing like the illusion before. I starred down at him with pure rage as I reach down to take his miraculous. Only to get shoved out of the way by some massive wind that throws Alya, Nino, and I down. I rub my head then look up to see Volpina?

"What is it now!?" Nino yelled out of frustration as he opened his eyes toward the new found enemy as she helps Felix up.

"Who are you?" Felix continues laughing as he turns toward Volpina while Alya, Nino, and I stand up battle ready once again.

"Do you have her?" Felix asks as he crosses his arms after dusting himself off.

"You know it..." Just as she said that I got a weird feeling crawling up my spine. As Volpina reveals a levitating, unconscious, Marinette to her side.

"MARINETTE!!!" All three of us yell! As I take off in a dead sprint towards her as Alya runs up to take Volpina out and Nino ran to Felix. Furry is visible in everyone's eyes. As I run towards Mari, I bump into Volpina's wand that she stuck out, only for her to quickly bring it back to help her aid against the battle with a very angry Alya. I quickly regain my stance as I jump and take Mari from the air and hold her very close and tightly to my chest as I look back to my team mates.

"GO ADRIEN!!! WE GOT THIS!" Alya yelled out after taking another swing at Volpina knocking her down. I nod and run towards where I left Mari last. I went their just to make sure this is Mari, turns out it isn't, it was just an illusion as it drifted away, I still however picked up the de-transformed Mari in my hands as Tiki explains that we need to head to Master Fu's.

"I know Tiki but I still need to help out the others..." I sigh as I hold Mari closer to my chest. I didn't want to leave her alone again. Therefore, I sat down and laid her still in my lap while I watched the fight from afar. If they needed my help I will run to aid them. For now I will stay by Mari's side.

"You know there is something we can do..." I look to Tikki confused.

"Continue?" I stare at her while she fights herself to say it or not.

"Well, if Mari can't fight and you don't want to leave her... Who says a 'passed' ladybug can't help?" I stare at the kawami in awe and confused.

"What do you mean Tikki?" I stare at the kawami but also take a quick glance at the battle where it looks like Volpina was defeated by Alya, and now Alya and Nino were taking on Felix by themselves and despite Alya and Nino being good at fighting, I can tell that they are growing tired very quickly.

"There's a way that a miraculous holder can summon a spirt from one of the passed miraculous holders but it'll take a great deal of energy." As I stare at the kawami, I was about to answer but was cut off.

"I'll do it." I look down to where the voice came from to see Mari wide awake in my lap looking towards the kawami then back to me. I grew angry that Mari wanted to hurt herself even more.

"Oh no no no no no! Nope! No you will not!" I say while staring her in the eyes to make sure she knows I'm serious.

"Well Adrien, Plagg's already been using his energy for you.. And you've already fought and used your energy-" I cut off the rambling kawami as I reply.

"Marinette is not doing it!" I say as sternly as I can without being harsh. I look down to Mari again only to see her sit up from my lap. Now with her sitting in front of me, she looks to me in the eyes and reply's to Tikki.

"Do it Tikki, please... Adrien if you don't want me fighting next to you then at least let me do something!" I lean forward for I lean my head on hers as I took my hand and placed it tightly to hers.

"Will it hurt her...?" I say while still cuddling Mari.

"No it wont I swear." I sigh a defeated sigh as Mari continues to nod her head. One second she's sitting next to me the other she's laying down in my lap unconscious while a very confused ladybug is standing in front of us. She looked a lot like Marinette but had her blue hair down and long. I set Mari aside on the wall as I stand tall next to the confused bug.

"Who are you and why am I here?" She stares at me with confused eyes as I in-lighten her on our situation.

"ohhhhhhhhhh well good choice in summoning me. I will help you!" She smiles as I turn one more glance at Marinette then back to the girl.

"Go help my friends please." She nods as she starts to run off toward the fight. I go back towards Mari as I held her in my lap once more. But before she completely joined the fight, she yelled out to me.

"By the way the names Bridgette!"

( 1,259 words! There ya readers go! I have officially added in Bridgette! Butttttttt I need help on her back story please? I was thinking on the lines of car crash? No? Then um IDK should Felix and Bridgette have a backstory? IDK anyway if you can help that would be a blast but until then next time! And make sure to vote, comment, and follow my account for you can get immediate notice when a new chapter is out!" )