Chapter 18: A happy beginning?

( 3 YEARS LATER- )

Marinette:

"HURRY UP YOU SLOW POTATOE!!!" You yelled to Adrien as you both go running out of the mall as fast as lightning carrying a BUNCH of bags with you. Once settled into the car Adrien drove as fast as he can to get a very emotional wife home.

"OHHHHHHHH I hope she's nice~" I said to Adrien after taking deep breaths from running like there was no tomorrow.

"You've met her before Mari... Plus she's like linked to you? How do you not know her all that well?" Adrien said in the mist of panting himself.

"Oh I'm soooooooo sorry if Felix all of a sudden brought his new girlfriend out from the dead and decided to bring her over to our place NOW!!! Plus, the whole miraculous thing was that time only." I said while also having the adrenaline burst through my vanes with how excited I am. Adrien and I both laughed and sparked up other conversations till we finally reach our designated place. With bags in hand, we stumble through the door to see Felix and his girlfriend already on the couch.

"MARINETTE!!!"

"BRIDGETTE!!!"

We both scream once we look each other in the eyes as I drop all my crap that I was carrying and ran towards Bridgette while she got off the couch and ran to me as well.

"OH MY GOD YOUR ALIVE!!! AGAIN!!!" I said while we parted but still extremely excited to see each other once again!

"OH MY GOD YOU DIED YOUR HAIR!!!" I commented once again while starring at it with an aww expression on my face.

"AND YOU GREW TALLER!!! A LITTLE!!!" We were both overly excited and complimenting each other while the boys were talking in the background wondering about life I presume.

"BRIDGETTE FELIX YOU GUYS HAVE TO COME TO DINNER TONIGHT ALONG WITH OUR FRIENDS AND FAMILYS!!! We are having a little get together!" I smiled while going back for the poor bags on the floor that could be mistaken as presents. As I put them onto the counter where Adrien put his bags on I turn around to see them accepting the invite. I smile once more as we bean to catch up.

While sitting on the couch besides Bridgette, I reached over to her so only she could see and showed her countless cat memes on my phone that I have recently learned from Felix's complaining about how Bridgette loves cat memes. Too bad for Felix and Adrien because I'm obsessed with them~

Must be a ladybug thing...

Oh well~

After an hour or two while catching up we all head to dinner while Adrien and I unload the 'presents' into the restraint. Good thing we came early because we were the last ones to arrive.

"MAMA!!! PAPA!!! THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR COMING!!!" I yelled as I dropped the stuff again while hugging everyone.

"Girl! IT's been to long!!!" I smirk as I pulled away from our hug.

"Ya Ms. Lahiffe~" we laughed once more as we all sit down at the table.

"OH!!! Listen everyone Adrien and I brought gifts!!!" As I said that Adrien helped me pass them out.

"Can we open them?" Bridgette and Alya said at the same time. I starred at the red heads and nodded my head. All at once they all had the same excited smiles as they jumped out of there seats to quickly hug me.

"OMG IMMA BE A GRANDMA!!!"

"IMMA BE A GRANDPA!!!"

"I'm THE AUNTIE!!!" Both Alya and Bridgette said then laughed that they once again said the exact thing the other said...

Adrien was at my side once more when everyone let go for I can breath. I gave him the biggest smile as everyone showed their different shirts to each other. I turn to Adrien's direction as he hugged his father. I smiled a really happy smile once Adrien turn towards me.

Throughout the night we all caught up and a really good time with smiles all around...

I guess some may call it all a happy ending but... For little Emma Agreste it was only the begging~

( 769 words, I just wanted to say once more thank you to all my supporters during writing this fanfic!!! You were all a big help and I hope I can spread your guys positivizes across the Wattpad servers!!! And for the BNHA fan readers, I will be starting a book on it very soon so stay tuned? Once again thank you so much for reading this book! Goodbye readers! Have a great day :) )