Chapter 6: Project Rescue

Dedication:

@Slytherinforall

Thank you for being my first follower!!! I hope I gain many followers/friends in the future as I progress with my ideas for Miraculous and many other fanfics!!! Once again thank you to all who read my story!!! Also thank you for 100 VIEWS!!! I didn't think this book wasn't THAT good!!! Thank you once again for everyone who viewed. I hope you enjoy the chapter. :D

-Author

Adrien:

I couldnt sleep, occasionally I'd drift off but soon waked up afterwards. I couldn't sleep without my bugaboo. I was also really worried about her, and due to having a magical suit. All my physical pain was gone, but not mentally. When I drifted off to sleep, I'd imagine her in danger, in the hands of Hawkmoth, and I know that she wont tell him anything that scares me more. And that fact that Alya and Nino had blood on their shirt scared me to death about how much pain she might be in.

Finally, I give up on trying to sleep as I sit up and lean against the wall. Alya and Nino where fast asleep next to each other shaking. Of course it was cold. I fought back the tears I had for Mari. I wanted nothing more then to see her smile. As I transformed into Chat Noir, I used my high tech hearing to try and hear Mari, even the slightest heartbeat of hers would've given me hope, as I listened closely I can hear birds flap their wings, Frogs croak, I can hearing Nino and Alya breathing and their heart beats. I listened closer and heard metal clanking?

Marinette:

As soon as I tried to go to sleep from the pain, I knew that Chat had to be somewhere nearby. I also knew that he could be trying to hear me. I tried to scream but my throat was dry, then I tried humming, only made it worse. Then as my head looked down in defeat I saw a metal crowbar. With all the strength I had left in my left foot I tried to balance the crowbar on top of my foot, but it kept falling creating a loud metal clanking. YES! I kept doing it over and over, as much as I can. But I knew my strength was failing fast. After what seemed like 56 clanks I dropped the crowbar once more as I continued to hang there. Hoping that he heard it for I was scared of what he'll go through if I dont make it. I'd give anything to see him smile. Then like a flash I blacked out once more.

Tikki:

The minute Adrien or should I say Chat got back and said the coast was clear to rest for the night. I instantly flew out of his pocket and headed to Master Fus. From there I told him about the situation and he gave me the fox and turtle miraculous. I thanked him and began my journey back to my owners mate.

When I went in, I saw him using his powers to try and hear her, so I didnt interrupt as I flew over towards Nino and Alya and woke them up. I told them Ladybug couldnt have been of assistance and they understood as they got their miraculous and transformed just then Chat was running out of the building. I quickly flew into his pocket where I just was as I watched them run.

Adrien:

That sound? A metal object hitting the ground? What the--- MARI!!!

"GUYS I HEAR MARI LETS GO COME ON!!!" I didnt even take notice to Rena Rouge and Carapace as I assumed they were Alya and Nino as I ran. I knew that there was a possibility that it wasn't Mari but I had to try.....35.....36......37.... The clanking just kept coming from one destination. I continued to run as fast as I can along the rooftops trying to hear or see where it was coming from. The sound grew louder and louder!

"MARI I'M COMING!!!" I ran and ran 3 warehouse left.....54....55...56.... Then it stopped. I stood on the edge of one of the three warehouses it could've been coming from.

"Why did...we....stop!?" Alya or should I say Rena Rouge was telling the others as she bent down on her knees to catch her breath. Nino did the same but Adrien wasn't breathing at all almost. he just stood there facing towards where he thought the sound was. Why did it stop? Mari where are you!? PLEASE GIVE ME ANOTHER SIGN!!!

"I NEED YOU!!!" Chat didn't realize he said that aloud. He waited desperately for a response back. Using his high tech hearing as he waited.

Marinette:

I need you!!! Mari opened one of her eyes at what she thought was Chat. But no one was there, tears went into her eyes once more as she yelled out for him with any bit of energy she had left, even if it meant damaging her vocal cords even more so.

"CHA...T...I"M.....HERE!!!" She tried and tried and to scream out for him but all she could do was to say that single sentence... Little did she know two important people heard her. As she blacked out once more.

Gabriel/HawkMoth:

I really wish I wasn't doing this to my son's future wife. And yes, even though I was a cruel father, Adrien still came to me asking for advise on how I proposed to his mother. I smile at the thought of my own wife back in my arms but first I needed the stupid girls miraculous! I thought about maybe drugging her therefore she can tell me. For once I know where it is, I was going to let her go until I heard metal clanking.

By the god's SHE'S GOING MAD! I thought it would've token a lot longer then this but at the same time how is she making that hideous loud noise? I stubble out of the office chair that I have been resting in as I walked slowly to her cell. Then it stopped. I was about to turn back but I heard her yelling for CHAT NOIR!!!??? NO I CANT LOSE HER NOT YET!!! I then called upon my powers as I rushed to her cell, unknowingly that there was someone else that heard it too.

Adrien:

"Adrien, at least we know she's alive? Right?" Alya says as she lays her hand on Chat's shoulder. I however was still not going to give up!

"Alya she's here I know it babe we just-" I cut him off by shh'ing him as I squinted my eyes at the second warehouse when I heard her. 'CHA...T....I'M.....HERE!!!"

"I HEAR HER COME ON!!!" Then all three of us dash towards where the sound that was heard. I saw an open window on the roof as I went smashing onto the ground after going through it. I looked around as I stopped mid breath at what I saw as Alya and Nino stepped into the room as well gasping at the horror that shock us all.

( 1,226 words, your welcome!!! Make sure to follow me for you don't miss a single chapter of Miraculous Adrienette... Remember I am updating everyday so make sure you check out all the chapters!!! Till then have a great day! :D )