Chapter 11: Dawn of the new Hawkomoth.

Nooroo:

Flying with grief, pain, regret, is above all most hardest when trying to carry something twice your weight while trying to minover yourself into sneaky places to avoid not being seen by the public as I make a dash to Master Fu's only to find myself getting knocked out?

Master Fu:

Its been a while since I was notified by Adrien that Nooroo should be joining our ranks in a few moment. But it has been a few minutes or so.  I just assumed that Nooroo was just taking a slight detour. In the meantime, I also sense great pain in the air. I also assumed that one of my miraculous holders were in need of my help. As I made my way around the place. I gathered remedies of sorts. Some were healing, some were sanity, a potion for the mind and a potion for the body. I nodded my head in agreement as I awaited for Nooroo's return.

Marinette:

My body hurts, heck everything hurts. I try to relax and slow my breathing with the help of pain meds of course. Everywhere on my body was cold accept for my hand. In one hand laid the hand of my worried boyfriend, in the other, the hand of my best friend. I tried to smile, smile knowing that I remembered them. But I couldn't come to it. For now I just laid in the bed, eyes closed, but never asleep for sleep made the nightmares. I could tell that they thought I was sleeping because of their quite voices. I wish I was strong enough to tell them I'm going to be ok. I didn't like them worried, but the fact that Hawkmoth is out of the picture is awesome and relieving. But I still assumed that Adrien still wanted to kill the man and I have to admit I do to, but alas no one deserved to die. Not even Hawkmoth. 

Adrien: 

Ever sense Nooroo came here she's been in pain, I could tell from her screaming from nightmares, and pale face as she lays on that stupid bed. All I think about is how to help her. How though? In times like this, I wished my mother was here. That she could make everything better just by a smile. 

...smile...

I look towards Mari probably for the hundredth time as she still lays there pale but slightly grabbing my hand. I could tell when she's asleep and awake from the movement in here hand. If she was asleep she'd be tugging on my hand due to probably a nightmare, but if she was awake them she'd just be barely holding it as a tool to hanging on for life. As I looked to her, I raised her hand in mine to my face where I kissed her knuckles then leaned my head on her hand/arm on the side of my check as I begged her to open her eyes just once. Even though I didn't say anything, I knew she got the message as her face was trying to move the needed muscles to open the beautiful bluebel eyes. I let a slight tear fall down my cheek as I looked into her eyes, then I smiled. Smiling to let her know it's going to be ok, but most importantly that we are going to be ok. I saw Mari let go of a tear as well as I let my free hand go to wipe it off. But instead of moving the hand I let it rest there on her cheek. As I smile lovingly to her.

"Hey bugaboo, how are you feeling?" I ask her as I await the answer I can tell Alya and Nino we're sitting up from the couch and was cautiously creeping over to the other side of Mari.

"Like a bus hit me..." even though her voice was quiet we still heard her as we gave a slight chuckle. I pulled my hand down from her face and hold her other hand still resting against my face. I saw a slight smile, even for a second, but a second was eternally. 

"Are you warm enough Mari?" Alya replied going over to the heater in the room as she mumbles on her way over 'I'd be freezing my butt off right about now' as she turns up the heater then looks at Mari as she simply nods. 

"Do you need the nurse or anything dudette?" Mari only just shakes her head slowly as she started to close her eyes. I finally let her hand rest at her bedside as I stood up and for the first time let go of Maris hand. Hesitant at first but went closer to her, then bent down and kissed her forehead.