Chapter 6

Standing in front of me was the person I had been listening to from past few years. It was a privilege, no, more like heaven, to see him. Harry Styles. With his band.

They were coming out from the backstage and something caught all my attention. All of them were wearing a long black coat like the one I bounced into. My breathing stopped for a while but them they all took their coats off.

Harry threw his coat back at a fan and she almost fainted screaming. He was wearing a shiny black suit which earned loud cheers from the audience.

"Welcome to Harry Styles: Live On Tour. Thank you so much for having us tonight. We are gonna make this evening one of the best of your life. This is Sign Of The Times."

Harry's voice filled the stadium and slowly, the tune of the song started playing.

The kids were shouting at the top of their voice and Maxi was holding my hand tightly.

"Can you actually believe it is him?" She asked.

"Do I look like?"

We both were on cloud 9.

"Just stop your crying it's the sign of the times.

Welcome to the final show.

Hope you're wearing your best clothes."

He sang in his beautiful voice and we all joined and hummed together.

I felt something burning on my cheeks and realised that I was crying. But I didn't stop myself. Not for today.

Today I will let myself cry as much as I want.

Today I will dance until my feet hurt.

Today I will just let this night take over me.

I will live every moment of this night because I never know the next.

My emotions brought out the poet in me. The song came to an end and another one started.

"Woke up alone in this hotel room, played with myself where were you.

Fell back to sleep I got drunk by noon,

I've never felt less cool."

Now the tears which came were due to getting too deep in the song. I missed Kabir. I really wanted to call him but forgot and maybe I will not be able to call him till tomorrow.

"Comfortable silence is so over rated.

Why won't you ever be the first one to break?

Even my phone, misses your call, by the way."

We swayed our hands and sang along with him. Everyone had their flashes on and the stadium was filled with colourful lights and melody.

Maxi was crying too and we comforted each other as Harry sung every song of his album.

But no one could control themselves when he started singing Kiwi. We danced hard. I could no longer feel my feet and lungs but I didn't regret that.

We didn't realise when the evening fell and turned into midnight and soon it was time for the concert to come to an end.

I cried again. Because I wanted this night to continue. Harry sung 'Home' as the last song of the night and he and his band bowed as a thank you.

The whole crowd was screaming, crying and hoping them to stop. But soon, they disappeared backstage again.

I cried out, "No! Please no!" and held Maxi even tighter.

Shashank and Ronak were also in tears, who said they were old enough for crying.

We sat on our seats, trying to recollect ourselves, when it hit me.

Where was my card holder wallet?

I stood up abruptly and shoved my hands in my pockets. My phone was in my hand, my wallet was in my front pockets but my card holder was missing from my back pocket.

"What's wrong?" Maxi noticed my worry and asked.

"I think I lost my wallet somewhere."

"Oh no! We must find it. It must be important." She said, getting up. It was important. I had my ID, my licences and my Visa in it. It was damn important.

"You all go and find a taxi. I'll go find it. Must have dropped it near the backstage gate." Avleen insisted to come with me while the rest went towards the main exit.

We ran to where I came but a fit looking guy stopped us.

"Where do you think you are going miss?"

"I dropped my wallet there. I am just going to find it." I said in a panicked voice.

"A nice excuse to sneak to meet Harry but you can't go there." He said blocking our way.

"No! It is not an excuse. I really lost my wallet. Please let me go!" I raised my voice.

"No. And it is an order."

I felt like breaking and crying. He wasn't letting me go and wasn't ready to understand.

"Now what do we do?" Avleen asked, worry reflecting in her tone. But I needed to be strong, at least in front of her.

I forced a smile and said, "Maybe we must head back. I will have my cards back anyhow."

But I was not sure myself. We both paced outside where almost half the stadium was leaving and found Maxi waiting. "Did you find it?" She asked with hope. I shook my head and told her that we all were too tired to stay there for long.

We returned back to the hotel and went in our rooms. I changed my clothes into something comfortable and fell on the bed.

I know I told them not to worry, but I myself didn't know what to do. This night did not end as I wanted it to be.

______________________________________

A/N:

Wrote half of this in my class so pardon me for the mistakes.

Hey KhushiKhushi3 I'm so glad to find out that I was already following you on Instagram. Hope you enjoy this.

All the love,
Manshi.