Chapter 10

First morning in ages when I woke up without alarm and with uneasy feeling in the pit of my stomach.
To be really honest, I didn't sleep, just dreamt about the places, the food and Harry. I wonder what is in his mind.
I took absolutely no time to get in the dress we decided on yesterday.

A sea-coloured floral top with knee-length denims. Perfect for a tour in the weather of Rajasthan. I let my hair in a ponytail, leaving few strands here and there.
A typical way to look cute!

I jumped in the kitchen and made some omelette and poured orange juice for breakfast. I want to have a light breakfast as I planned everything for today, from snacks to dinner. Shopping to admiring.
I want him to have a complete tour package just on the exchange of an autograph and picture. That is all I ask for.

I put the empty dishes in the sink and wrote a note and stick it on the fridge for the sleepy-head in the adjoining room. It is Sunday, and I would have been sleeping too but now is not the time to think about tiredness or sleep.

I took my purse and extra key of the house and walked my way to my car. I drove to my office swiftly and went straight to the reception to mark my attendance. "Nandini, the singer and his friend are waiting for you. They arrived just a while ago." The receptionist informed me.

"Thank you." I gave her a little smile and headed to the waiting area.

"Hello my dear! Just in time." Mitch greeted me just as I came in sight.
Harry was wearing a sky blue Hawaiian shirt with black jeans and Mitch had a dotted green shirt. They simply rocked the outfit and looked like models straight out of the runway. I wonder what made them wear this because as far as I know, girls will recognize them as soon as they step out.

"Good morning. How are you?" I greeted with a huge grin.

"Great, love. Ready to make our stay memorable?" Harry asked. I'm not used to him calling me love, even though I've heard him saying that so many times.

"Yes completely."

"That is great. We have Sarah, Clare and Adam waiting outside in the Rover." He said and started moving out followed by Mitch and me.
I walked behind him to the big Range Rover which is an extremely expensive and amazing looking vehicle. I wonder if I could ever that make money to buy one.

I saw three figures laughing and chatting in the Rover and immediately recognized them. Adam was wearing a red T-shirt, Clare was in a white dress and Sarah was in a green dress, similar to that of Mitch.
I greeted them all with a smile as they saw me coming.

"Guys this is Nandini. She is taking us for a wonderful tour today. Let's get started." Harry said and I acknowledged them as they did the same.

We got in the car and Clare asked, "Where are we heading to?"
"Depends. Have you guys had your breakfast?" I asked.

"We did but not enough to get full." Adam replied.

I thought for a second and said, "Then we got our first stop. The Bhati Tea Stall." As I finished my sentence, Harry set the GPS location and asked about the place.

"It is good place to taste Indian style tea. The strong flavour will make your mind lose all the tension and fill your body with energy. It is very different from British tea." I explained.

"That sounds great." They said in unison. Yes, it is great, just watch.
I asked them more about their work and travelling experience until we reached there. The look of the shop is a bit old and I hope they wouldn't mind. I was the first one to get out of the car and walk towards the benches.

"You may sit here. I will just quickly order the things." I turned to the man frying some potato chips and said, "Bhaiya, five cup of tea please."

He looked at me and then at Harry and the others and turned to pour out tea in five pots. "Are you a guide?" He asked me.

"Yes." I simply replied to avoid more confusion or conversation.

He handed me the tray and I went on to serve them. "Wait Nandini! This looks so beautiful. Let me take a picture." Clare exclaimed making me grin and everyone take their phone out to take the picture.

I smiled with the tray filled with pots in my hand and caught Harry grinning widely at me, which made my cheeks burn but I somehow managed to keep the smile on.

"You are not drinking?" He asked me. I shook my head. "I had a good breakfast and I often drink this at home so, no."

I took my phone out and started recording as they each took a sip. Their lips turned into big smiles and their eyes widened in excitement as they tasted the Karak Indian Chai.

"This is so good!" "Absolutely mind-blowing." "Yum!" The tea earned a lot of appreciation from all of them and I felt proud to bring them here.

They quickly finished their tea as I payed for it and we returned to the car.

"That was so tasty. I loved it." Mitch stated. "Indeed it was. You drink it everyday?" Harry asked.

"Yes almost." "You need to teach us how to make it. We will miss it back home." Clare said and I nodded.

"Where to next?" Adam asked. "Umm, shall we start with the sight seeing? The Mehrangarh Fort is nearby. It is a beautiful place." I said.

We drove and sang along to random songs. They told me more about their upcoming travel plans.

Soon Harry pulled the car in a parking near the Palace. We got down and took in the view in front of us. There was security line and then the beautiful stone walls.

"You all can take your time and explore the Palace and we will meet here after we're done." I told them.

Sarah and Mitch went in together, Adam and Clare started clicking pictures of the place and each other and Harry stood there.

"You're not going?" I asked.

"Well I thought that you were my guide." He replied, trying to look serious but as I laughed, he gave his dimpled grin making my heart jump.

Fan girl side!

____________________________________

I will post the second one tonight. Just a bit too busy now.