Chapter 11

I guided Harry in and we roamed around the corridor. He put on his shades which made him look like an absolute model and the tourists around started staring us.

Well, they must be wondering what am I doing with this Angel. I'm his personal guide folks!

"This place is so beautiful." He said softly and I hummed.

"Would you like me to take pictures for you?" I asked.

"Why?" He frowned.

Did I ask something wrong? "To put in albums and that's what guides do, I guess." I said timidly.

"No. Take photos with me. That would look better." He said and my fan girl nearly died. REALLY!

He pulled me for a photo and made a pouty face as I just stood in awe.

I was still cautious near him but he was so charming which turned my walls down.

After a few more photos, I was completely off guard. I stuck my tongue out and pointed my fingers towards my temples, as I were holding a gun.

"Do you like to read?" I asked when we were sitting near a pillar, tired of posing.

"Not so much, I have just read some books. I like to write instead. You?" He asked.

"I love to read. And I am awful at writing things." I chuckled to myself.

"What else do you like to do?" He asked again.

I thought about myself. My hobbies are not so great but I tell them anyways. "I like to meet people, try out new food and gaze at the stars while listening songs."

"Sounds interesting. I would love to try them." He said, looking up at the sky.

"You will, today." I stated.

He looked at me, confused and about to ask for an explanation when a group of teenagers ran towards us.

"OMG IS THIS HARRY STYLES! I AM A BIG FAN." "CAN I GET A PIC?" "OH GOD!"

We got mobbed. Well, mainly him as I was pushed to a side as I saw him giving a blank smile to me. I laughed hard. The girls were all around him and the boys were waiting for their turn. He posed with everyone and signed a few phone cases with his dimpled smile never leaving his face.

When the group left, he came to me and said, "Alright, I got what you said." making me laugh even more.

We roamed around the pillars, twirling and dancing, which was really fun. I never thought this man was so childish.

He hid behind a pillar and closed his eyes shouting, "Nandini I'm invisible." I really thought that I lost him but then I spotted that blue T-shirt poking out from behind a pillar.

"I see you Harry. Come out." I tried to sound serious but when he showed up, I couldn't help but drool and fall for his cuteness.

"What is the time?" He asked and I looked at my phone.

"Nearly two. Are you hungry?"

"A bit but I would like to walk around instead of sitting on a table and waiting for food, you know." He said, moving his hands and fingers back and forth.

I know what you are talking about and I know where we are going next.

I hummed. "Okay, so let's go back and see if the others have arrived yet."

I said turning to him. "Okay, let's see who reaches first." He ran before I could understand what he said.

"The one to arrive last has to dance on the chosen song of the winner!" He shouted while running.

"NO! I am not dancing." I yelled and ran as fast as I could to catch him.

He was only a few steps ahead but in a good speed and I couldn't reach up.

"Ha ha Nandini you lost." He teased when he reached the exit and I was still struggling to keep my breath steady.

"This is not fair, you started first!" I crossed my arms on my chest and earned his chuckles.

"Oh look, everyone is here. DON'T LEAVE ME GUYS!" He pointed to the four standing ahead of us, trying to click selfies and ran towards them.

I smiled to myself thinking about how amazing company Harry is. I didn't even feel like he just met me yesterday. Half of the day gone and I am already wishing this day not to end.
I really like him, as a person, for him. Here I don't see the same Harry as I saw in the posters, interviews or the internet. He is a complete different and humble person with a poor sense of humour, which is actually funny when he tries to make you laugh with his silly jokes.

I really like him and I would love to get to know him more.

"Come on Nandini. We are hungry and I bet you are too. Let's find something to eat."

We walked down the hill and got in the car. It was a little drive to the Sardar Market where we stopped and got down again.

"Here you will enjoy the street food and traditional items of Rajasthan. You may find all types of shops and stalls and fill up as you want. But leave enough for a five course Rajasthani dinner." I told them.

"Wow are those earrings? They look so stunning." Clare and Sarah squealed together and ran like little girls to the boutique.

"Well mate, I will dig on something. These sweets look yummy." Mitch walked one way and Adam to the other.

"Come here. I have got something for you to taste."

I pulled Harry to the golgappewala and asked for two services. The man handed us each a plate and started serving.

"What are these Nandini?" He asked confused.

"These are crispy balls stuffed with spicy mashed potatoes dipped in mint water. You just can not leave India without tasting them." I told him.

He picked one and as soon as the 'golgappa' hit his taste buds, he started jumping. "OH MY LORD! SOMEONE GIVE ME WATER!"

He was sticking his tongue out, breathing heavily and his eyes were red and watery. I laughed hard with the vendor as he gave Harry some iced water to drink. When he was back to his normal state, I picked mine piece up, showed him and slowly ate it, taking in the deliciousness. Harry looked at me like I was crazy which made me choke while laughing.

We moved ahead and I showed him the traditional ornaments. "You didn't even feel anything!" He said. "I did. Heavenly." He was still furious about how could I eat something so spicy.

"Hey Nandini." He stopped at a shop and I turned around to see him holding some earrings.

"These would look beautiful on you."
He said, holding out a silver, dome-shaped earring with engraved design. My stomach was filled with butterflies dancing around as my cheeks started burning. I took a step forward and took the earrings.

"These are so amazing." I said looking at him and he gave me his infamous smirk, making my heart jump.

After a few shopping for his mother and sister, we went back to the car, found the others and drove to the restaurant, marking the end of the best day of my life.

______________________________________

Happy Monday, One Direction.
We have the 9th anniversary in just two days I'm crying my eyes off.
Anyways, have a good week.
All the love,
Manshi.