Chapter 25

Nandini's POV:

I stood there looking widely at Harry and then at Maxi and his mother and sister when they all broke into deep laugh.

"Harry that was a bad joke. Don't scare her like that." Gemma nudged his shoulder.

"What is that?" I demanded.
"The papers of this house. I bought it for you." Harry replied making my mouth fell.

"But Harry-" I was about to protest against taking his help but he cut me in between. "No buts. This is my Christmas gift to you and you can just not deny it." 

He handed me the papers as my eyes quickly scanned it.

He really bought it.

Oh my God!

Why!

I haven't got any gifts for them!
"Oh my God Harry, this is too much. I cannot take it." I tried to give the papers back to him but Anne came to me.

"Oh honey, please, don't let the boy down like that." I looked at her and then at Harry, who was pouting.
I let out a small sigh and took the pen from his hand. "You know this is really a big thing for me. Thank you Harry. In fact, I can never thank you enough."

I felt my eyes turning watery so I bit my tongue to prevent myself from actually start crying.
I did not even know what on Earth I do to receive all this love.

"If you say thank you one more time, I'll go back straight to London." He threatened. I brought my finger to my lips and stood like a child being scolded. He grinned in return.

"Why don't we all sit down for dinner? There's really really great food waiting for us." Maxi interrupted me. “Oh I forgot, I have to hang the mistletoe. Go ahead, I am following.” I said.

"Of course, let's go." Anne, Gemma and Harry got up and went towards the hall. I gave Maxi a questioning look.

"Relax, I'll tell you everything. Just help with the dinner for now."
"Maxi you excited little smartpants! I need to know it all as soon as possible." I went in to be greeted by the perfectly decorated hall and my stuff all arranged.

For a second I doubted whether I was in my own house or not.
This was all amazing.

"All for you love." Harry whispered in my ear. I turned to see him carrying plates and cups in his hand.

"No wait. I am doing this. You go and sit down quietly." I tried to take the things from his hand but he raised them up.

"No." He stuck his tongue out.
"Harry Edward Styles, I want you to give those plates to me right now." I demanded.

He looked at me with wide eyes and grinned. "Alright ma'am." I took the plates from him and waited until he sat himself. There were four chairs with the dining table so I just got to arrange one more for myself.

Gemma and Harry sat in front of each other and Anne sat in-between them. I kept a plate each in front of them. Maxi brought the food in the casserole but I couldn't make out what was in it. I went towards the living room and picked up the little sofa from the corner.

Harry was looking at me the whole time which was making my ears and cheeks red. I brought the sofa near the dining table when Harry shifted his chair a little away and said, "Bring that here."

I placed the sofa beside his chair and sat once Maxi brought all the food from the kitchen.

"What do we have in the menu?" Anne asked. "I have just given the order. It's all selected by Harry, so he will present it." Maxi clapped her hands and pointed towards Harry.