Chapter 4

One day! I can't believe only one day is left for the concert and I am already dying out. My excitement has increased with every second from past months.

I had been assigned some other places and meetings in these weeks but Maxi and I were contacting each other almost every day. She is just as eager as me and waiting patiently with all those children.

I just wished Kabir would come with me too but never mind. He is the one who gave the idea after all. I had picked my dress and kept all the necessary things in my bag which I bought specially for tomorrow. I had planned our stay at a hotel and booked a mini van.
My camera is full charged and I have extra batteries.
If in the world anything else is left for the two days trip, I will miss the fun there. I have printed the tickets and kept them very, absolutely safe and have an extra copy for, just in case.
I lay across my bed, thinking of all the possible ways I could make it to meet the person so dear to me.

But I couldn't make out any because I faint in every dream.

A side of my bed depressed and a large hand flew across my stomach making me giggle.

"Done the packing?" Kabir asked.

"Almost."

"What is left?"

"You." I replied the truth. He stopped moving for a second and got on his elbow to face me.

"I want you to enjoy yourself Nandini. And I will be just one call away."
His eyes looked directly into mind and we had a real serious moment until he broke the silence.

"Yeah, just one call, one taxi, one train or bus journey and one argument with the hotel security away." I burst out laughing and he gave me the infamous cheeky smile.

"What will you do until I come back?" I asked.

"I will cry all day and night long in your memory." I pouted and instead of laughing, he took his phone out and clicked a photo.

"And I will surely enlarge this photo and hang it on out main door, so that our neighbours will remember you too."

He started laughing and I hit a pillow on his head. "Huh!"

"A cute little pouty Nandi." He again gave the cheeky smile.

"Okay now relax. I don't want you to run around the whole house in panic tomorrow. Good night love."

"Good night." He kissed my forehead and exited my room.

Yeah! I know I am anyway gonna run around the house tomorrow. I can't keep my eyes closed and stop smiling like an idiot.

I mean, if you were to do such an earth shaking thing, how will you even sit quietly?

But for the children's and Maxi's sake, as I'm their guide and her partner in crime, I decide to sleep and not wake up like a witch.

Tomorrow is the day! I am already so happy that I might not wake up tomorrow!

"Nandini Pandit, stop behaving like a kid, your squeals could be heard from a distance. You are an adult now. You have to handle the situation and kids like an expert. Now please sleep. It is an order." Kabir shouted from his room. I mentally slapped myself for being too loud.

"Alright Sir."

And it all went quite again.

______________________________________

AN :

Short chapter. It is just a filler. I am exited to see Nandini meeting Harry. Who else??
All the loveeeeee,
Manshi xx.