mornings and disney

just a normal, typical day for nancy and yeonwoo.

well... except for yeonwoo watching disney.

***

nancy stirred under her white, thick covers and confusion was the first emotion she felt when she realized that the sun wasn't there to greet her a good morning.

she squinted her eyes to adjust to the dim light in her room and removed her blanket—that she immediately regretted when she felt a shiver run down on her spine. she frowned at how unusually dark and cold it was in there.

until she depicted that it was a very cloudy morning.

her shoulders slump as she peeks out of her window. the blue sky was out of sight, as it was covered by the nimbus clouds, threatening to cry very soon.

nancy pouted as she stood up, still covering herself with her thick comforter.

"good morning, i guess?" nancy whispered to herself as she walked to the door, sighing.

nancy was always fond with sunny and yellow stuff—basically everything that screams happiness and bright things. so a gray, cloudy day wasn't exactly her preferred cup of tea. she literally lost all urge to do something good today.

the door opened before she can even approach it, and there revealed her sunshine.

"good morning, baby." yeonwoo greeted with that toothy smile that nancy always liked. she approached her cold lover and pecked a kiss on her forehead. "i figured you were up?"

"good morning..." nancy yawned. "yeah, i just woke up a while ago."

"hmmm? what's with the pouty voice?" yeonwoo chuckled and looked at nancy who was now literally pouting.

"why is it so cloudy and dark and coooooold?" nancy whined like a kid. yeonwoo held nancy's hand as she laughed.

"i knew you'd hate it, but hey," yeonwoo tucked a stray hair out of nancy's face as it was blocking her view—an ethereal beauty she never gets tired of admiring—and looked at her fondly. "it's a perfect time for netflix and chill."

nancy smiled at the mention of netflix. netflix meant cuddling with yeonwoo, and nancy loves cuddles and yeonwoo.

"okay!"

"does that sound good?"

"definitely!" nancy giggled.

yeonwoo leaned in for a kiss but nancy, knowing this will happen as soon as she saw yeonwoo's face a while ago outside her door, literally evaded her lips and ran outside of her room leaving yeonwoo confused.

"wha—?"

"MY MORNING BREATH, DABIN!"

***

"cook me breakfast, dabdab."