i like it

where daisy tops. and jane hated it.
[a... a bit mature. skip if this will destroy your innocence]

—jeniji—

***

"so i've been meaning to ask you this."

jane hummed in question. she was still ranting in Discord with jooe and nayun because they were playing Spaceteam.

"yeah? what is it-no, i'm talking to Daisy-yeah, i got that hyperelectro-OKAY SHAKE YOUR FUCKING DEVICES THERE'S A FUCKING ASTEROID!"

daisy rolled her eyes at her lover's sudden change of conversing.

seriously, why did she have to ask when jane's in the middle of playing Spaceteam?

'that woman's legit crazier than a madman when we're talking about spaceteam... aish.' daisy thought.

"YEA BOI!" jane suddenly shouted in delight. looks like they went through another section. they're trying to beat their highest score yet. daisy knows how much the three pabos wanted to beat it so much so she decided to disturb.

"okay bitches, try not to panic next time, y'all will break my eardrums." jane dissed. jooe must've gave a funny retort since daisy heard another gummy laugh from her girlfriend.

those gummy laughs that make daisy's heart willing to leap from the highest cliff to rock bottom.

but today, daisy would prefer to be hearing something else than those gummy laughs.

daisy stood up from jane's bed and walked towards jane who was slumped on a bean bag.

"jiyeon-ah."

jane just raised her eyebrows in question, not even sparing a glance at her girlfriend.

daisy expected as much, so she rolled her eyes.

daisy almost yelped when jane shouted out of nowhere. "HEY WHAT THE HELL, I HATE WORMHOLES!"

"ah, jinjja! next time, y'all should warn-"

daisy straddled jane, her thighs on either sides of jane's hips. daisy sat on jane's stomach eliciting a surprised gasp and a "what the hell" from jane.

jane, being the tsundere that she is, almost pushed daisy away when she saw the dangerous glint playing in daisy's orbs.

jane gulped. she knew that glint very well. that gaze is basically an old friend of hers. "b-baby, do you want me to disconnect?"

daisy shook her head. "no, let them hear."

before jane can even 'kindly' and 'politely' go against the idea, daisy crashed her lips on jane's.

her lips fully meeting her lover's, just the way they both like it.

in making the kiss deeper, daisy made sure there were wet and sloppy sounds. daisy tilted her head to gain better access of jane's lips. jane wanted to respond but was stiff against her lips.