gone

"y'all! i just found something funny on merry stan twitter about y'all and i'm honestly wheezing—"

daisy stopped on blabbering when the silence welcomed her the moment she pushed the dorm's door open.

there was no 'ah, jeong ahn! you barged in with your shoes again!', 'stop with the alien language!', or 'ooh jinjja? what is it?' that welcomed her cheery expressions.

instead, discarded clothes, unorganized things, luggages, and some plastic wraps enveloped her sight. gone was the usually comfy and hyper energy of the room.

no one, absolutely no one, was fucking used to it.

but the thing is, she can't do anything about it.

daisy's bright eyes went a bit dull, the smile she was proudly wearing disappeared like how a bubble explodes into thin air. she dropped her hands to her sides and let out a sigh.

taeha watched this.

it wasn't a rare sight.

it happened almost every day.

taeha sighed. "daisy-ah..."

she received a stare as an answer.

"they have a schedule today."

daisy nodded and let out a quiet laugh. "looks like it."

taeha didn't know what to do when she saw daisy turning her back again, looking at those dully lit eyes seeing another ray of hope.

taeha knew but she asked anyway. "where are you going?"

'anywhere.' she would answer.

and taeha was right. daisy grinned. "anywhere!"

it was an empty grin.

she hated it.

"jeong—"

before she could even finish that one, she heard the sound of the door slamming.

taeha sternly closed her eyes and her face sunk in between her palms, sighing once more.

this happened every day.

every time, daisy would come back.

then leave her all alone.

"fuck it."

taeha bit her lip as her head rose from her palms, her soft eyes looking at the dorm, imagining a cackling hyebin in the kitchen, cooking something the dragons inside their stomachs would find edible, a cocky yeonwoo busy bullying the maknaes, a sassy jane who was ready to shook off any affection anyone gives her, a persistent daisy breaking jane's walls and their duo with a bubbly jooe—doing nothing but pure mischief. an intelligent ahin who would be speaking to them 4 languages at a time, and their boss maknae, nancy, who would tell everyone to shut up and give them all a sweet kiss on the cheek (that jane would find beyond disgusting).

taeha laughed as a tear fell from her eye.

no sense reminiscing the past.

it's called past for a reason.

it's gone.

OT9 PARIN MGA ULOL