nutcracker pt. 2

"where's daisy?"

"i don't even have to guess who this is," ahin shook her head and turned her head down to me. she was selling coca-cola stuff for some reason.

she handed me a coca-cola and that i accepted.

"pay for it, bitch." she demanded. i rolled my eyes and gave her a thousand won.

the audacity, she didn't even give me back my change!

"she's with nancy, enjoying the festival." she said and arranged her coca-colas on one side.

"really?! you mean she's finally here?!" 

ahin looked at me, amused. right now, i would probably smack her face to the wall because she looks like she's so entertained with me, but all the urges to do so disappeared when i knew daisy's here.

she's finally here.

i sighed in relief, bid my goodbyes to the smol bean in front of me and walked away to find that big-eared creature.

she can't just disappear and get away with it!

aish... that woman.

i unconsciously smiled as i broke into a run within the crowds of students just to find her.

***

"so tell me all about your feelings."

"okay doc," i sneered. nancy smacked me on the back of my head.

"ow! what was that for?! and are we seriously having this talk, nancy?"

"bitch, just go on with it." nancy looked at me worriedly. "you might fool everyone else but not me who knows that your right eye squints when you lie. you fucking idiot, you're absent at school for a whole week without contact whatsoever just because of a flu?" nancy rolled her eyes.

"i can't believe everyone bought that excuse."

i smiled sheepishly. i'm caught by the one and only genius. i hate how she can read me like this.

"so what did you do while you were absent, miss flu?" she mocked. i gave her a dirty finger because of the endearment.

"fuck you too." she replied.

"in all honesty though," i munched on the bread we bought from a booth.

"i was moving on, i guess?" i told her honestly. "since i really can't move on if i see her in school every day."

"and? you finally went to school because you completely moved on?" she asked.

"nah," i said and looked up at the sky.

the sky was blue—too blue. peaceful, serene, but not really.

"maybe i'm already starting to forget."