nutcracker pt. 1

where jane is a tsundere wanting some love, and daisy has tons to give.

[ps, a tsundere is someone that looks tough on the outside but is actually a softie]

—jeniji—

=================================

"WAIT WHAT?!"

"you're going to try to hit on the sung jiyeon?!" nancy looked at me as if i've grown another head.

"why? what's wrong with it? she's pretty and smart." i defended, sung jiyeon's wavy blonde hair was dancing in my peripheral view, but i knew better than to ogle at her perfection.

i hate how i'm so whipped with blonde girls in specs.

nancy sighed and arranged her books. what a busybody.

"as you can see, jeong ahn," she called me by my korean name. i gulped as she glared at me. "many boys—and girls—have tried, and they returned with failures and tears."

is that it?

i smirked. "i like a little challenge, aenaen."

she scoffed. "your funeral, not mine."

she started eating her food. i can sense she was pissed at me. i pouted at my best friend who probably have no intention of sparing my face a single glance.

"yaaaaa naenshi!" i pouted more. come on, aegyo, don't fail me now!

i hate how i'm so awful with aegyo. aigoo.

"i mean, what's life without a little risk? besides, jiyeon is just a girl. it's not like i'm going to marry her or something." i joked to release her growl that she's obviously been keeping in her mouth for a long time now.

her sharp eyes finally looked at me. i smiled widely.

she rolled her eyes. "jiyeon-sunbaenim is not JUST a girl, sis. if you're that willing to pursue her not just because she's blonde and wears specs, then she's really not just a girl to you."

"hehe." i mocked which made her even more furious.

"yoo jeong ahn, don't 'hehe' me."