711

where you happened to just stumble into 711, then you saw a small yet gorgeous woman wanting tangerines.

credits to @Rendebyoo from twitter! yall better hit him up and give him a follow! he's a cool, nice and smart guy!

— ahin x reader —

***

you were fucking hungry.

you opened your cupboard and saw nothing but plastic wrappers—you have no idea why there are plastic wrappers inside a food cupboard, and you really couldn't care less.

you sighed.

'i guess it's time to go to the convenience store again...' you thought in spite.

it was 1 in the morning, cold as fuck, the seoul breeze stuck in your room, and here you are craving instant noodles—which, apparently, you don't have in stock right now.

then you decided to go to the 24-hour convenience store. the nearest one in your street.

7-11.

***

"it's cold."

you muttered under your breath. your parka stuck to you like glue. a scarf covering your nose and lips.

you can finally see the light sign of 7-11, the green and red illuminating Seoul's early morning lingering and dancing in your eyes.

and then you entered.

another cold breeze hits your barely bare face, but it was still cold.

you saw no one in 7-11 but the 2 staffs—one behind the counter, and one just idling, obviously a bit groggy.

"welcome." the staff behind the counter kindly smiled and bowed slightly. you didn't know if you should smile since they won't see it anyway, so you just nodded.

you walked to get the basket, and you were off to the stalls to get your necessities your cabinets lack in your small bungalow—a gift from your family.

***

and you were done.