real men 300

small caps are intended.

where jooe has to leave for real men 300.

—joobin—

joobin

***

"jooe-ya!"

i turned around and saw the second to the smallest member run towards me in a bouncy pace. she looks like a jumping marshmallow that i can't help but laugh.

the other members were right behind her, obviously enjoying my already cringing face. i knew exactly what was about to happen. nancy running to me with tears in her eyes is such a familiar sight.

in fact, i think it happens on a regular basis.

if i wasn't so afraid of her little voice and her squeals i would've made a compilation every time she does this to every. single. member.

"NANCY NO I'M A FRAIL FRAGILE WOMAN—" too late, she already hugged me tight like i'm going to be gone forever. i almost fell out of balance because of the impact because boy, nancy sure is heavy.

i laughed when i heard her sobbing against the crook of my neck.

aigoo, this is why i hate leaving!

i might sound irritated and entertained every time she acts like this but she's the softest member in momoland even though she doesn't look like it. she got criticized for having a resting bitch face once and for someone who doesn't know nancy, it would be quite disturbing to see her cry.

but she does cry.

and as her bestest friend of all best friends, i think it's natural to hate it with a passion.