missing you

where taeha missed nayun so much—and nayun was hospitalized due to vertigo.

—taeyun—

—taeyun—

***

"eotteokhae baby tell me why?"

"here we go again," hyebin shook her head as she heard another 'eotteokhae baby tell me why' from their main vocal, kim taeha.

"i told you she'll sing that line one more time!" jooe's yell echoed across the van earning laughs from the members. yeonwoo rolled her eyes and gave the chocolate milk—the one that she reserved—to jooe who won the bet.

jooe happily received it, but seeing yeonwoo's sad state, she rejected it.

"keep it unnie, i don't want nancy to kill me in my sleep." jooe jested while giving the sleeping nancy a side-eye. they all laughed at the factuality.

"dabin, stop betting against anyone next time," jane smirked. "you know very well that you always lose."

"yah! this will never happen again. this is just pure misfortune. I assure you that this will be the last." yeonwoo defended. jane shook her head at the denial.

"so it's a misfortune for your every attempt in betting?" ahin mocked.

"and you also said that like, 2 days ago when you gambled that daisy will buy you a bucket of chicken in exchange of jane pics. turns out she already got those pics." they all bursted into fits of laughter remembering yeonwoo's shocked and bewildered face when she knew that daisy never needed it.

"YAH! THAT WAS ONE TIME! ONE TIME!"

taeha wanted to laugh really. she would normally laugh at the constant bickering happening in the van, but right now she couldn't.