Chapter 12

i dont own soul eater >_< I wish i did.

Cora's POV

"Put her back, NOW!" Medusa yelled at Crona and her eyes went black. I instantly jumped to my feet and jumped to the side so she couldn't get ahold of me. I knew Crona didn't mean any harm, she was just listening to her mother like every daughter does.

"Clyde," Medusa said, looking bored.

"Yes, Lady Medusa?"

"Will, you just get ahold of Cora, PLEASE?"

"Yeah, good luck with that," I teased and hoped on my beelzebub and rode straight up to the ceiling where no one could get to me.

"I have very good luck!" Medusa yelled into my ears. She was behind me sitting on one of her arrow things.

"GAH!" I screamed in surprise. Medusa put me in some sort of headlock where she stroked my cheek with her thumb.

"Tsk Tsk Tsk Pretty girls are always so stupid," She said, floating down and dragging me with her.

"Excuse me?" I said, angry, I took offense to hear she thinks I'm stupid. I confess I'm not the smartest, like Maka, but I am certainly no Black*Star.

"Um... Lady Medusa?" The frog girl said, coming down the tunnel, "I think we have visitors."

Haha Kid didn't take nearly as long as I thought he would.

"Oh, Yeah? Who is it, Eureka?" Medusa rolled her eyes.

"Um, well, its, um, Death The Kid, Maka Albarn, Soul Eater, Marie Mjölnir and Death Scythe, Ma'am," Eureka said really fast then cowered away like Medusa would hit her or something.

"Well, is Free at least trying to fight them off?"

"Well, thats the thing, Lady, he is trying but isn't having a lot of luck and is asking for back up."

"PSHT He can handle it himself, besides Death Scythe, and Marie dont have meisters, and Death The Kid doesnt have his weapons, it SHOULD be a piece of cake, but just to ensure they wont get in- Clyde go help him!"

"Yes, Ma'am Medusa!" Clyde hauled ass out to the tunnel. It was no use, though, because Maka came screeching down the tunnel as fast as she could, it was like she was saving her own damn mother!

"Well, it looks like you have good friends, miss," Medusa whispered into my ear, then pushed her finger nail into my cheek. I kept a straight face as to keep her thinking it didn't bother me.

"Kid should be a few minutes behind me, Cora! Dont worry!" Maka smiled at me. She was swinging her scythe rapidly at Clyde, who was still trying to get Chinatsu out. It was quite amusing, because he was getting really angry and yelling pointless things.

While Medusa was worrying about Clyde, I used my epic ninja skillz and jerked away from her grip. I fell on my back and landed on Crona's feet. She picked me up and was murmuring things about how she has to figure out what she's doing, I have no idea what that means. But before I knew it she was back to her normal self.

"Cora!" Kids voice rang through the entire room. Our eyes met and he gave me a look that I knew meant weapon form. Crona let go of my arm and winked, she was obviously on our side, now.

"Dont go for Crona, Kid," I said in weapon form.

"Hey, Cora? It pains me to say this but the sky outside is getting dark," Kid said.

MEDUSA's POV

"It pains me to say this, but the sky outside is getting dark, it might storm," Death The Kid said.