Chapter 43-

hey I'm sorry there might be some lapses in info I'm just really bad at recalling what i wrote so long ago.

Cora's POV
"How are you-" Maka couldn't even form the word alive .
I can only imagine the sort of shock her brain must be fighting to deal with. It's not every day a dead friend comes back to life.
"No disrespect , Maka, really, " Kid says with a sort of urgency in his voice , "but were really in trouble here." He finished just as Kayla regains stance.
She's more careful now; alert. The seal has been broken , first move made, and she was not ready to deal with it.
Maka slides her way down the hill, Soul's scythe in hand, and bounds her way to back us up. Simply her presence gave me confidence and Kid too, I could feel it. Our soul's wavelength strengthened if only a bit.
Kayla bounds forward and knocks Kid off his feet ,his face slamming on the pavement. Maka then spins Soul around and wraps the inside angle of him around Kayla's torso and whips her around 180° . She slides and tumbles down the alleyway and skids to a stop by the bottom of a building.
"Kayla, you damn whit ," Medusa rides an arrow above an embankment of a low single storied building, a frog in her shoulder and a small blonde (Layla) one tier lower on another arrow.
They must be two more witches.
~~
Okay I'm back I promise this time.