Chapter 7

UPDATE 7/23/13-

I SWEAR TO GOD I WRITE CRONA AS A FREAKING GIRL DEAL WITH IT OR GTFO OK?

Ok thanks so much it just bothers me the amount of comments I get b/c of Crona being a girl.

~~~~~~~~

G POV

"Haha! YOU'RE SCARED OF STORMS!" Black*Star charged in," YOU'RE SCARED OF STORMS!"

"I am not! It's the thunder!" I fought back from the closet.

"YOU'RE SCARED OF THUNDER! WIMP!!"

"Black*Star!" Tsubaki scolded, not in her usual way, but in more of a 'listen to you mother' way, "Do you want me to tell them your irrational fear?"

"I DON'T HAVE ANY FEARS, I AM THE ALMIGHTY BLACK*STAR!"

"Okay then," Tsubaki turned to us, "Whenever Black*Star sees a-"

"Okay, okay! I won't poke fun!" Black*Star removed his previously placed hand off of Tsubaki's mouth. We all looked at Tsubaki with questionable glares, all she did was shrug as if she had no idea.

Kid then sat down next to me and Soul put him arm around me.

"What do you do during this anyway?" He asked.

"Just sit in a closed space and wait for the storm to pass, I guess," I said, then shoved my head into my pillow because thunder clapped.

"Then that's what we'll do," Kid reassured me. And that's what we did, we didn't move, didn't talk till the storm passed. I kinda felt bad because Soul and Maka came over to watch a movie and have fun, but instead, they are sitting in a closet next to a complete stranger with an irrational fear. It is their choice though, I guess, but they really couldn't leave, because that would be rude- not to me cause I'd understand why- I mean I would want to, too, if I were them.

.....0.o......

I woke up to my pre-set alarm clock music, it was PayPhone by Maroon Five then, if I didn't get up, Awake and Alive by Skillet, the same thing as the Friday before. It was monday, my weekend was nothing special to speak of, mostly internet, internet, music, dance, bathroom, internet, start over. Anyways, I got up to get ready for my first day of real classes, that mostly consisted of getting Kid out of the bathroom. But after I accomplished the impossible, I took a shower, got dressed, put on eyeliner, then brushed my hair and I was, more or less, ready for the day. As I walked into Stein's classroom, I was greeted by a whole lot of 'ooh's and ahh's' from the students, and 1 'BAGAK!' from a weird bird in the corner. I took my seat next to Kid, who was next to Soul. When Stein walked in, his gaze imeadietly took mine.

"Take off your hat Miss," He paused, squinting his eyes trying to figure out who I was, "Oh! Nevermind, CORA, keep your hat on." He emphasized my name for some reason, I cocked my head to the side confused, I dont know what the big deal was, I was just about to take it off anyway.

"Um, yes, sir, professer, sir." I mocked him with my failed military voice, causing the majority of the class to laugh and snicker. I think I made a good first impression.

"Um, Kid and Cora come see me in the hallway for a second," Stein said.

We walked down the aisle as students mocked with their 'OOOOHs' but I doubted Stein was mad. "I think I regretted to inform you that Lord Death doesn't want the majority of the students knowing Cora is a Shinigami"

"What about-"

"Yes even Maka, Soul, Tsubaki, Black*Star, and Crona" Stein interupted Kid.

"Crona?" I asked, "I havent met them yet."

"Oh, I'm sorry, I miss spoke. Crona doesn't attend Shibusen anymore," Stein explained, "She got into a bad fight and didn't make it out,"

I saw Kid get a little sad, Crona must've been a close friend. "Anyway so I can't show my sanzu stripes to anyone?"

"Yes, Cora." Is what Stein left us with as he went back in the classroom. Kid and I followed shortly after, just in time to hear the word dissection, and the class groan.