Chapter 9

GPOV

"So you see my little secret, huh?" Clyde asked.

"W-what? Um, no. W-what secret?" I stuttered, hearing stories about black blood and it's evil history with the DWMA.

All Clyde did was laugh, "This," He took off his bandage, it was covering a huge gash on his wrist, it looked like it needed 9-10 stitches, it was bleeding terribly black blood. "Chinatsu!" He almost shouted, and the blood stopped pouring.

"What?" I mumbled, "The hell?" Clyde grabbed my wrist and dragged me up the building. I struggled a little after my shock wore off, it was like a metal arm had clasped around my arm and wouldn't let go until told to. Clyde had finally reached the top and threw me into the broken window, causing me to do 2 or 3 back rolls, then cut my leg on a ragged peice of the floor, I hit the far wall. I looked around for a way to get out, but that's when I noticed how poorly the room was built, the only way in or out was the window- that Clyde was guarding.

"What do you want?" I asked, stumbling to my feet, still a little dizzy.

"Your soul," He licked his lips.

My eyes snapped toward him at the word Soul, "You're not-" I cut myself off.

"Yep," He lifted his chest as if he was proud, "You're not the only special one in the family now- Miss Shinigami!" He looked at me, his eyes filled with anger and pride at the same time.

"What makes you special?" I asked, trying to get him mad so he would come at me so I could get around and through the window to saftey.

"I have a weapon inside me!" He said. Then black blood squirted out of his back.

"Dafuq?" I mumbled, "What have you gotten yourelf into?"

By this time a black muscly guy was sticking out of his back, he had a white X and eyes on either side (EXACLTY LIKE RAGNORAK BASICLY). I Stared at him wide eyed, not really knowing how that was possible. "Pretty cool, huh?" Clyde broke the silence, "Medusa said if I could get a Shinigami soul, I could be the most powerful Kishin in the world!"

Medusa, I thought, that sounds like a witch. "You got involved with a witch, huh?" I provoked, "Sounds mighty dumb to me. Scum like you will never get a taste of my soul, it's too expensive." I smiled.

My provoking worked like a charm, because Clyde started barreling towards me in a full sprint, obviously mad. Right as he was in front of me I slid to the side and out the window.
"Well, if i dont get your soul I'll go after boyfriend's!" Clyde yelled.

I didnt care what he called Kid, I just had to get to him to tell him there is a witch helping form Kishins. I ran for a good 10 mins just trying to find the school, my ankles burned from sprinting that long. When I got to the court, like I thought, Kid, Maka, Soul, Tsubaki, and Black*Star were there playing ball. I stopped in the middle of the a court, out of breath.

KPOV

"Cora!" I said, startled at her sudden entrance, it looked as if she had been running for a while, she could hardly breathe.

"Witch," She managed to get out, then got a big breath, "There's a witch,"

"What?! Where?!" Soul blurted out, we all gathered around her.

"Whats her name?" I asked.

"M-m-medusa" She finally got out.

"MEDUSA'S BACK?!" Maka yelled, her eyes filled with anger. "I thought that we killed her, Soul."

"Yeah, right after she took Crona's-" Soul stopped, seeing tears in Maka's eyes, "We'll get her! Were is she?" Soul asked Cora.

"I dont know, my brother said she helped him become a Kishin- the most powerful one in the world!" She explained now that she had caught her breath, "He said all he needs is a Shinigami soul." Cora explained, as she turned I noticed she had a cut on the back of her leg.

"Did he go after you?" I asked

"No, I'm not a Shinigami, no reason for him to" she lied.

"We have to Tell Lord Death!" Maka announces, "Before we do anything!"

"Before we go after her, yes, we should tell my father, but I don't want to be spreading rumors, what makes you think Medusa is behind this?" Kid asked.

"Well, when Clyde was explaining things, he kept saying, Medusa this, Medusa that." Cora explained.

"What did he explain to you?" Maka asked really interested.

"Well, that he has black blood and a weapon inside him," Cora turned around to face Maka.

"Yup, that's definetly Medusa," I said, pondering about how to handle this, "Well lets start by telling my father," I turned and ran into my fathers school.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading XD Love the comments <3

~Deaththegirl88