Chapter 5

Just to put out the obvious, I don't own soul eater ;)

MPOV
"Is it up to us though?" Soul asked Lord Death, "Not to question your decisions, Lord Death, but isn't it up to you?"
"Yes, Soul Eater, it is up to me, well it really is up to Kid to tell me, but I'm afraid he has grown fond of Cora as a person and would never say he couldn't fight with her."

"Oh, that makes sense, I guess." Tsubaki said with a smile.

"Well let's take a look," Lord Death turned around and wrote something on the mirror. As the familar image of him disappeared, it was replaced by one of Death City. One at a weird angle, kind of like a securety camera, it was on a building and it had a perfect view of Kid with two pistol like things in his hands- he was frozen as if he was listening for something. From the veiw the camera was at, I could see a pale girl with red hair enjoying a fresh soul around the corner. "That must be their target, correct Lord Death?" I asked.
"Yes, Maka, her name is Kazakali, she is a new Kishin," Lord Death smiled at me, "Good observation."
Kazakali turned the corner Kid was looking at, he quickly shot a few times at her without hesitation, it was a machine gun!

"WOAH! I KNEW Kid HAD A TRIGGER FINGER BUT NOT LIKE THAT!!?!" Black*Star wailed.

"Cora's weapon form is a Twin Tomi machine gun, all Kid has to do is hold the trigger," Papa- I mean Death Scythe explained.

Kid grunted, I saw him hit the wall of the building, Kazakali was charging him, but Kid was easily up and jumped over her, causing her to hit her head on the wall and release a small groan. Kid didn't hesitate and shot her a few times. Kazakali pushed back and tripped Kid, causing him to stumble forward and Kazakali to regain her stance. Now behind Kid, Kazakali lunged forward and grabbed Kids ankle to throw him against the wall, but before she could, Kid started to glow purple and shot into the air right out of her grip. A girl with an identical suit thing on and a beanie apeared as she caught a pair of Twin Pistols.

"Is that Kid?!" Soul asked.

"Yes it is," Lord Death said, "He is a Shinigami, so he can be both weapon and meister,"

I could tell Cora was a more defensive fighter than an offensive one like Kid is. Cora could jump really high and far, but didn't have as good an aim as Kid. Cora was just tiring Kazakali out, she would jump far then wait for Kazakali to charge, then let her hit the wall. It worked a surprising amount of times, until once when Cora jumped, Kazakali grabed her ankle and whipped her on the ground, causing her to spit a little blood. Cora whipped Kid at Kazakali's face and let it rip, I was surprized how fast she could shoot. This caused Kazakali to get shot back down the alleyway.

Cora started to glow purple and switched again with Kid, but this time Cora had blades on the top of her weapon form. Kid lunged forward and sliced the Kishin's neck. As Kazakalis body disinagrated and her blood red soul appeared, Cora changed into human form- Cora was taller than Kid by a bit. Lord Death's mirror shone back a reflection of himself.

"So what do ya think?" Lord Death cocked his head to the side.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~So So So sorry it's so short, but it's late and I wont be able to write until like monday ;( poop) lol but I thought I'd give uguys a little bit of a chapter lolz XD.