1.

This is Book 2 of the series. If you have not read Book 1, stop reading and go to book 1. If you have read Book 1, sit back, relax, and enjoy!

Things were going well. Hydra was still convinced that you were dead and no longer able to be their weapon.

You and Peter had been in a relationship now for around six months. It had been the best six months of your life.

It was still hard, though, because you couldn't go outside. You were stuck in the tower all day, and if you wanted to see Peter he had to come here.

He convinced Aunt May to let him stay the night a few nights (as long as we promised to sleep separately, which we never did), and we were grateful to have that time together.

It was almost the end of the school year, thank goodness. Peter would be able to visit full-time, when he wasn't saving the world, of course.

Only about another hour before Peter would show up outside of your door. Before you could hug him and share a few kisses.

You waited and waited; time seemed to pass by as slowly as possible.

But finally, you heard the familiar knock and his voice from the outside of your door.

You opened the door and immediately hugged him. You reached up and pecked him on the lips.

That didn't satisfy him and he pulled you in for a bit of a longer kiss.

Peter had gained so much confidence since you two had been together. He was still the awkward, witty and sweet boy you'd fallen in love with, but he was making moves a lot smoother.

"Peter, come on, I've got something to tell you."

He came into your room and shut the door. "What is it?"

You sat on your bed and he sat too. "I don't know for sure but I've got a hunch, I can just feel it."

He nodded and his eyes widened, urging you to go on.

"I think Pepper might be pregnant. I might have a little brother or sister, Pete! Think about that!"

Peter smiled. "How do you know for sure?"

"I found positive pregnancy tests in her bathroom when I was borrowing her curler, I haven't seen her take a sip of alcohol in at least a month...she hasn't made any food with the usual foods pregnant women avoid."

"Well other than the pregnancy tests I think you're reaching."

"Okay, yes, maybe a little, but think of it. I'd have a little baby brother or sister to take care of, to bond with..."

"It would be like having part of your old family back?"

You nodded solemnly. "I was young, but...I still remember them. Especially Sandy."

He scooted closer to you. "I think Mr. Stark is finally settling down, y/n. It's very possible Pepper's pregnant. And if she is, I'm happy for both of you."

He laid down and you rolled on top of him.

"What are you doing?" he laughed.

"Loving you."

"We are not having a baby, if that's what you're implying—"

"Whoa! Yeah, no, I meant I was going to kiss you. Dear goodness. No babies for me right now."

Peter blushed. "I was trying to be funny, I'm sorry, that was weird, and awkward..."

You were still on top of him. You kissed him sweetly and said, "Only a little." You pecked his lips then rolled back off. You played with his hair until he got up.