Chapter 11

Cole walked away and left me in the hallway. Zane shook his head and walked to the kitchen. "Sensei can we go to the beach." Jay was pleading. "Jay can you stop bugging me?" Sensei said stiff. "But Sensei please??" Jay was still pleading. "Fine yes you can go to the beach!" Sensei yelled. "Thank you!" Jay said. "Guys get ready were going to the beach!" Jay yelled to everyone. Zane already knew because we was literary in the kitchen with the yelling. Kai and Cole came out with a bag full of whatever they needed for the beach. "Zane go get ready!" Jay said. Zane shrugged and left to his room. He grabbed a small hoodie, shorts, sunscreen, and towels. Zane walked out of his room to meet the others. "Lets get going!" Jay said excitedly. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After an hour of walking they finally made it to Ninjago Beach. "Go get changed and have fun." Jay yelled. Cole, Jay, and Kai went to go get changed, but Zane. He didn't want anyone to know about his cutting so he kept his hoodie on. "Hey Zane?" Cole questioned as he walked out of the changing rooms. "Yes Cole?" Zane asked as he turned around. "Why didn't you change its hot out here." Cole asked sitting next to him on the sand. "No, No reason just not hot I guess." Zane said looking down the sand suddenly interesting to him. "I just wanna make sure your okay Zane." Cole said looking at the waves. "Thanks, but I'm fine." Zane said looking back up at Cole. "Hey guys wanna play volley ball?" Kai asked. "Sure!" Cole yelled and got up with Jay and Kai. "You comin?" Cole asked turning to Zane. "No I'm good." Zane said. Cole ran over to the others  and played some volley ball. "Get it Cole!" Kai shouted. Cole almost hit it, but flew into the ocean. "Ill get it!" Said Cole. Cole ran over into the ocean to grab the volley ball. He successfully got it and tried to run back to the others. He made it but fell at the edge of the ocean making a big splash. Cole sat up soaked and started laughing. Then he noticed Zane. Water was all over him. "Really Cole?" Zane asked. "C'mon it was funny and I didn't mean to do it. Why cant you just take your hoodie off and air dry?" Cole asked. Zane just sat there looking at Cole. "I don't want too." Zane said back to him. "Why do you always wear a long sleeved shirt dude c'mon its hot." Cole moped. Jay and Kai went up behind Zane and sneakily took off his Hoodie. They successfully got it off and gasped. They sat there looking at Zane's wrists and cuts all over him. It says a lot of horrible words carved into him. "Z-Zane why, why didn't you tell us about this?" Kai asked. "I-I'm sorry I was afraid to say anything, you guys already know I was abused at my old home. I didn't want you to worry anymore than you had too." Zane said ashamed. "Zane its our job to worry. You have been with us for so long. We're basically brothers." Cole said now sitting beside Zane with Jay and Kai. "Please Zane don't do that!" Cole said. "I p-promise I w-will never do it again." Zane told tearing up. "Shh its okay Zane don't cry!" Jay said trying to cool him off. Zane's tears got bigger and bigger. Kai, Jay, and Cole trying to calm him down. "Zane its okay were not mad, we know why you kept it a secret!" Cole said now hugging him. Zane's cries now turned to small sobs. Zane hugging Cole as tight as he could. Constantly repeated "Im s-sorry.." "I think its time for us to get home." Kai said looking in the sky. It was almost dusk. "yeah lets go." Jay said grabbing his and Zane's stuff. Cole was still with Zane. Zane didn't want to move so Cole held him bridal style. "Lets get going."  Cole said to Kai and Jay. 

On the way back to the Monastery Zane fell asleep in Cole's arms. Cole tried his best not to wake Zane while he was walking. Finally they made it back to the Monastery. Jay knocked on the door and it opened. "Hello guys, how was your time?" Sensei Wu asked. "Good and bad." Kai said laying his and Cole's items on the floor near the door. "Why was that Kai?" Sensei asked. "Well we found out Zane has been cutting himself and awful words were carved into his skin, I fear we can't get rid of." Kai answered. "Where is Zane?" Sensei asked curious. "Right here." Cole finally came in with Zane still in his hands. "He didn't want to move so I carried him the whole way" Cole said walking towered the hall. Cole opened the door to his room and sat Zane on his bed. He covered him up with his thick black blanket, it being cold from the A.C. Cole threw on his pajamas and got into bed beside Zane.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's another chapter hoped you enjoyed. I can post this weekend because Im not going to my mom. I still have to watch my siblings though -_- Rip In chat for me xD. I Hope you had a wonderful day.

May out~

Word Count:902