Chapter 4

A/N: this is Lexi's street impala it's the right design but wrong color Lexi's is black and blue strips y'all get the point I hope

It was Saturday morning and I woke up with a small headache from drinking last night. The last thing I remember is James carrying me to his car.

I got up and went down stairs to the kitchen. Dad was already at work. I grabbed some ibuprofen and a glass of water and took the pills. I went back upstairs to grab an outfit for today and grabbed some heels that went with the outfit. I fixed my hair into an half up half down hairstyle.

I grabbed my purse and put my phone and wallet back into that one and grabbed my keys and headed for my car. I got to the car, got in, started it and went to the mall.

I got to the mall and ran into Austin at one of the clothing stores.

"Austin?" I asked.

"Lexi, what are you doing here?" he asked me.

"I'm looking for a dress for our date. I have plenty at home but I wanted a dress from LA to surprise you I guess you can help instead so I know you'll like it," I offered.

"That's fine as long as you help me find something to wear for it too," he told me.

"Ok me first."

"Ok that's fine."

I found a rack of dresses that were on sale and grabbed some to try on. I went to the dressing room and tried on the first one. It was a strapless blue with sparkles all over it. It came down to about 2-3 inches above my knees. Once I got it on I walked out the changing room and showed Austin.

"What do you think?" I asked him.

"You look great, but it's a little too sparkly for you," he gestured at in front of his face as if he couldn't which I laughed at because he looked so cute doing that.

"Ok I'll go try on the next one."

I went back into the stall and took the dress off. I put it into the no pile. I grabbed the next one that was red with only one sleeve. So it came across my chest in a diagonal and under my right arm. It was about 3-4 inches above the knee. The sleeve was a really loose type and it looked hot on me especially since it was red. I don't know how but red always looks good on me.

I came out of the stall and Austin looked up and just gocked at me as if I was doing something strange.

"What? Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Lexi that dress is beautiful on you. The color just looks right for you. It suits you well."

"Well thank you."

Knowing his opinion about that one I put it in the hell yes pile. Then grabbed the next that was almost the same except the the sleeve was all the way down my arm t like a long sleeve shirt would and almost completely skin tight. The color wasn't too bad but I didn't really care for, so I just took it off and put it in the no pile.

Grabbing the next one that was a royal blue dress that came down to my knees completely. It had no sleeves on it, it kind of reminded me of a professional career lady. I walked out and showed Austin. He said no thank god.

I walked back in took that dress off and put my original outfit back on. I walked out of the dressing room.

"Come on I'm getting the red one."

"Interesting I wonder what your gonna do with your hair."

"Ok what was that comment about?"

"Well your hair is beautiful don't get me wrong but it's long isn't it gonna be hard to do something with it for that dress?"

"Actually it won't be that hard I've done it before." He looked shocked as if he's never seen a girl fix her hair in a really beautiful way when it goes all the way down to the waist.

"Well I guess I'll have to wait and see then won't I?"

"Yep." I said popping the 'p'.

~*~

By the time I got home it was time to get ready for my date. I was getting a little curious about where he's taking me. I never asked him the entire time I hung out with him at the mall.

I went upstairs and changed into my dress that I got at the mall. I grabbed a pair of black high heels from the floor of my closet. I grabbed my makeup and walked to my mirror. I put on some light red eye shadow, then I put on my mascara. Afterwards I put on my eyeliner.

I grabbed my curling iron and started curling my long beautiful hair. I just hope Austin likes it. Anyway back to my point I parted my hair to the right to cover up my bare shoulder and let my left sleeve show off.

I took a look in the mirror and I was ready to go. I looked smoking hot in that dress especially with the way I did my hair.

After I got done admiring myself I heard the doorbell ring. I went downstairs and I got the door. When I opened the door Austin was standing there with a dozen roses and in a tux. He looked smoking hot himself.

"Lexi you look amazing. Your hair is beautiful by the way. I love the way you parted it for the dress!"

"You don't look too bad yourself mister. Now I'll be right back I have to go get my purse."

I went upstairs to grab my purse and went back down stairs and out the door with Austin.