Lexi's Racing Car

A/N: pic of Lexi's racing car

"Hey Daddy can we get that racing car here soon?" I yelled/asked my Dad when I got home from the race track.

"Ya we can, but why do we need to?" He asked from up stairs.

"I have a race coming up and I need to train and practice it's been awhile since I raced."

"Ok, then let's go." he says while he walked down the stairs and grabs the car keys to his golden Chevelle, and I follow him to the car.

We get to this car dealership, and start looking for another 1967 Impala that's for my racing instead of just driving around town. I looked around and found a dark blue one that looked perfect on the outside. The interior was perfect as well.

"Daddy check and see if there's anything wrong with the engine or transmission please."

"Sure thing sweet pea." So he looked under the hood. "It seems to be fine let's give it a test drive first ok."

"Ok, excuse me do you work here by chance?" I asked someone that walked by that had the dealerships logo on their suit jacket.

"Yes, I do what do you need ma'am?" The guy answered.

"We would like to test drive this car right here if that's ok?"

"Let me get the manager." He walked off to get the manager.

A few minutes later he came back with the manager. "You want to test drive this car do you?" The manager asked when he approached us.

"Yes."

"Ok is this your father?"

"Yes I am her father I'll be joining her in this test drive."

"Ok, here's the keys and we'll see you when you get back."

"Ok thanks." I grabbed the keys and got in on the driver side and waited for my Dad to get in. We put our seat belts on and took off.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A few hours later we got home from getting my racing car. See after our test drive we went back and bought the car as it didn't have any problems.

"Sweetie let's go get the garage at the race track so you can race and practice, ok?"

"Ok."

I was in my racing car while Daddy followed in is Chevelle to the race track. We got to the race track and found a garage.

"Daddy I'll need a mechanic and a trainer." I told him so he'll find a trainer for me. "You find the trainer and I'll find the mechanic ok?"

"Works for me sweet pea."

After getting the garage I parked my racing car in there and locked up. I went home with Daddy.