Lexi's the New Badass In School (Part 1)

A/N: pic of Mary

It's Saturday morning and I'm bored as hell. So I called up James.

"Hey, is there a party anywhere tonight?" I asked him as soon as he picked up.

"Actually ya there is. Patrick is having one tonight. Why do you ask Lex?" James replied.

"Because I wanna party, wanna join me tonight?"

"Ya sure."

"What time does it start?"

"9"

"Ok, talk to you later."

"See ya Lex."

So I got up from my bed and went downstairs. I went to the kitchen and poured me a bowl of cereal. After I finished eating I put my bowl and spoon in the dishwasher. Then I went to the living room and watched TV.

~~~~~~~~~~~

It's about 7 o'clock and I went upstairs to get ready for the party at Patrick's. I went to my closet and grabbed one of my many party dresses. The dress was a dark purple and skin tight and showed my curves off perfectly. It went down to my midthigh; and it only had one sleeve that was really loose and went down to my elbow.

After I put my dress on I curled my hair and did my makeup. I went to the closet and put on some heels that went with my dress. After I got done my phone started ringing.

"Hey James," I said when I answered my phone.

"Hey Lex, you ready to go to the party?" James asked.

"Ya which car we taking mine or yours?" I ask.

"I think we should take yours. Yours is cooler than mine for this party."

"Ok, and I'm pretty sure my car is cooler than yours for any party." I start laughing.

"Oh hush Lex. Well see ya in a few."

"Ok bye." I hang up on him and grab my party purse and put my keys, my license, and my phone in it. I walk downstairs and wait for James to get there.

A little while longer and the door bell rings. I get up and get the door.

"Hey James let's go. Bye Dad I'll be back late tonight," I say to James then scream to my Dad.

"Ok be careful," he yells back.

"I'm always careful." Walks out the door and towards my car. "Ok James where we going?" I asked when we got in the car.

"I'll tell you while you're driving."

"Ok then let's go." I pull out of the driveway and James gives me the directions. When we got there I put my keys in my purse and hid it in the middle counsel. "Ok let's get this party going bitches."

I get out of the car and start heading to the party. I got in the house and went straight to where the alcohol is being held. I got to the alcohol and chugged down four cups. After I downed the alcohol I went to the dance floor they had set up and started dancing.

After a while of dancing, really drunkenly, I noticed Austin there. I walk up to him.

"Hey Austin what are you doing here?"

He turns around from chatting with his friends, "Hey Lexi, I'm just hanging with some friends. What are you doing here?"

"I came to party of course. Excuse me I gotta get some more drinks." I leave to go get more drinks and Austin follows me. I get to the alcohol and down four more drinks.

"Damn Lexi how many have you had?"

"This makes eight, why?"

"Just wow."

I grab his hand and drag him to the dance floor.

"Lexi I don't dance."

"Well you dance now." I start grinding on him and he gets into the groove.

Austin's POV

She starts grinding on me and I just go with it. I couldn't help it she's really really good at it. She's had eight drinks and she ain't even drunk yet she must've been the party girl in New York.

"I'll be back," she yells over the music. She goes to the bar and downs another four drinks. Damn she can drink. She starts wobbling over here. Everyone was apparently waiting for her to get back. So she gets on the coffee table and starts dancing on it.