Chapter 16

They take me to the doctor and he exams me. Making sure everything is alright and all that good stuff.

"Now, is this your first car accident?" The doctor questioned me.

"No, it isn't. I had one a few years ago."

He wrote down notes making sure they can pre then in their records so they can treat to the best of their abilities.

"Alright well you have a minor concussion, but to should be fine in a couple of days. Just don't do too much to overwhelm yourself, alright."

"Alright, thanks doc."

We started heading home since the doc says I'll be fine in a couple days. Outside the doctor office I found Patrick, Austin, Blake, Mary, and James waiting to make sure I was alright.

"Well..."

"I'm gonna be fine. I have a minor concussion."

They all release a breath of relief.

"I'm gonna go home so I can test though I'm a little tired from the rush of things. I'll talk you later." So I started to go home with my dad.

~~~~~~~~~~

I sit up in bed realizing I have to get up and get ready for school. I stand up and walk to my closet and grab a pair of royal blue skinny jeans and a solid black v-neck shirt. I walk over to dresser and grab matching black bra and panties.

I change into the outfit I picked out and brushed my hair and teeth. I put hair in a high ponytail then grabbed my black converse from my closet floor and put them. I grab my bags and head downstairs. I grab my car keys and go to school.

I get to school and meet up with the group.

"Hey guys."

"Hey Lex how you feeling?"

"Tired but other then that I'm fine."

I then feel a pair of arms wrap around me, knowing it was Austin I lean back into him.

"Hey baby. You look great."

"Thanks."