Lexi's First Day of School

A/N: pic of Austin

I woke to my alarm going off saying it's 6:30 am. Which means I need to get ready for my first day of school in LA. I got up and went to my closet that I finally got all my clothes in after Dad gave me my favorite car last night when I got home. I grabbed a pair of skinny jeans and a white spaghetti strap tank top to go under a see through sky blue shirt, that fits me perfectly. I got a pair of high heels on the floor of my closet. I put them on then I grabbed my makeup kit on my dresser and went to the mirror, that I also hung on the wall last night, to fix my eye liner and mascara, then I put on some lip gloss.

After I finished getting dressed I grabbed my hair brush and started to brush my hair, that goes all the way down to my waist. After I brushed it and parted it the way I wanted it I went down stairs to the kitchen and started making some pancakes. I finished making my pancakes then put them on a plate. I sat down at the table and smothered them in syrup.

After I finished breakfast I went back upstairs to pack my book bag with the materials I might need for my classes. I grabbed my keys then I left the house and locked the door behind me since Dad already left for work an hour before I got up. I got in my car started the engine and sat there for a minute listening to the engine purr. I finally put the car into gear then headed for my new school.

When I got out of the car at the school guys started staring and the girls looked at me as if I were something bad. As I walked to the main office the guys, which might I add that some of them are actually cute, they watched me the whole time I walked there. And I guess their girlfriend didn't like that they were watching me, so they hit them. The lady at the desk gave me my schedule  turned and called someone on her phone.

I read my schedule and I have French 1 with Ms. Paris. It's kind of ironic her name is the country's capital. I had to ask for directions and some of the guys I asked even offered to show me where her class was.

"You must be Lexi?" Ms. Paris asked me.

"Yes I am," I answered.

"Well have a seat in any empty seat in the class."

"Ok."

I sat next to the guy in the middle of the room. After I got some paper and pencil out I got a note from the guy I was sitting next to.

He wrote:

Hey I'm James

Hi I'm Lexi

Where did you move from??

L: I moved from New York. How about you?

J:Almost 3 years

L: Wow cool I've always wanted to see LA so my Dad got his promotion so I could finally see it

As he wrote something back I wrote down the notes Ms. Paris was giving us on the board. He handed me the note back.

Your Dad must really care for you

Ya we've been through a lot together

As I finished writing the bell rung for us to go to our next class.

"Well, Lexi you are someone who doesn't care about getting caught writing a note back and forth," James said as we stood up to leave.

"That's because I never get in trouble for it because at the time we were writing notes so she couldn't tell if we were writing down our notes or just writing a note back and forth," I responded.

"A smart one too," he said with a smile.

" Well thanks," I took it as a compliment nowadays.

"Anytime Lex."