Lexi's Wild Side

After school I went home and made dinner for Daddy. When food was done I heard the front door open and close.

"I'm home."

"I heard foods done. Daddy is it ok if I go check out the race track?" I asked him.

"Ya it's fine, but if you start racing please let me know so we can save money for a racing car for ya."

"Really Daddy you'll do that for me."

"Yep you love racing. It's in your blood. You get it from me and your mom. Mainly your mom though."

"Thanks Daddy I love you. Call you when I get there. Bye." Then I took off to the race track. It didn't take long to find it.

When I got there I found James and Mary watching one of the races that was going on. I walked up to them, " Hey, guys who's winning?"

"Oh Lex, it's you well so far it's number 69."

"Who drives 69?"

"Blake does. Lexi please don't tell him that Mary is here he'll probably come find her, and want to explain what happened."

"Ok I'm guessing this is the same Blake that cheated on her."

"Yep that's him." Mary was the one to answer me.

"I'm sorry that he cheated on you."

"It's fine I'm getting over it and him."

"That's good. I'll be back." I get up and walk towards the sign up sheet and I sign up. The guy who keeps track of the sign up sheet looked at me weird.

"What can a girl not sign up?"

"No it's not that. You're just the first girl to sign up. Blake will enjoy this."

"Well tell him he'll be losing his next race."

"Oh really I think you should tell him yourself."

"Fine take me to him and I will."

The guy leads me to Blake's garage, "Wait here he's about to win the race he'll be in soon."

"Ok." So I just waited until I heard the sounds if his car coming.

Blake's POV

I was driving into my garage when I noticed some hot chick in it, so I parked just start of hitting her. She didn't even budge. Mary would've, but this chick didn't that's impressive to say the least.

I got out of the car and walked up to her. "How'd you get in here?"

"Well, the guy with the sign up sheet said I should tell you something in person instead of him just passing it down. Oh, and Mary is way more happier since you two broke up. May I ask why you cheated on her?"

I just stood there dumbfounded that she knew Mary and knows I cheated on her. "I thought Mary was staying inside her house since that night. She won't even talk to me. I didn't mean to cheat on her I love her. There's no excuse for what I did, but... I want her back. And what did you wanna tell me?"

"Well, if you want Mary back just talk to her, make her feel special. You're gonna lose your next race to me by the way." Then she walked off. "Oh and Blake I suggest you hurry before she leaves."

Wait Mary's here. I started running towards the exit looking for her. I found her with James and walked up to her. "Mary can I please talk to you. I know you hate me right now and I know I don't deserve a second chance but I ... I .. I love you please just hear me out." She looked at with surprise and love but then she just hugged me.

"I love you too Blake." Is all I heard from her and it's all I needed to hear.

"Mary I'm so sorry for what I did. I got drunk but that's no excuse and I'm sorry I love you so much."

"Blake I understand let's just forget about it ok. I'm guessing Lexi talked to you."

"Who's Lexi?"

"I'm Lexi." The girl from earlier walked to us.

"Oh, then ya she did. She also told I was gonna lose to her in my next race."

"Lexi you signed up!!! OH MY GOD LEXI!!!"

"Mary calm down I'll be fine. It won't be my first race. I use to race before I moved to New York. I won every race I raced in. No one could be beat me not even my ex-boyfriend who was my boyfriend at the time."

"Well looks like I'm gonna have some competition."

"Blake,"

"Yes Mary."

"Nice win today." then she kissed me.