Lexi's the New Badass In School (Part 2)

Austin POV

Damn she can dance even when she's drunk as hell. I can't believe she downed twelve drinks with no problem.

"Hey James come here," she yells to her best friend.

"What Lex?" He asks when he gets to her on the coffee table, still dancing.

"Dance with me or find a girl that will dance with me."

"Lex, all you have to do is ask anyone around you. They love you, you're the new bad ass, so they'll do whatever you want, willingly."

"That's cool. Hey you." she points at some girl near the table.

"What me?"

"Yes you what's your name?"

"It's Mary."

"I know your shy but it'll be fine dance with me."

"Ok." Mary joins her on the table and starts dancing with her.

I just watch as she makes new friends and become even more popular at the school.

Lexi's POV

After James told me that I can ask anyone to dance with me and they will. I pointed at a girl and asked her name. After she joined me on the table we danced for a couple more hours. After that I got down and went to Austin.

"Austin get me home please. I'm too drunk to drive and my car can't be left here." I told Austin.

"Sure anything for the new bad ass." He stated sarcastically.

"Oh hush Mr. Quarterback." I retorted back to him.

"Ok lets get you home Lexi." I started to walk to my car while Austin followed me to my car. I got in on the passenger side and got my keys out of the center counsel and handed them to Austin.

"Wait James came with me you gotta go let him know we're leaving." I realized and told Austin.

"Ok I'll be right back." He got out and went back inside to get James, after about 5 minutes or so he came back out with James following. They get to the car and James hops in the back and Austin gets in the driver's seat and starts the car. "Who goes home first James or you Lexi?" Austin asks.

"Go to my house then take James home in his car since its at my house when he came to get me."

"Ok, lets go." We get to my house and go inside with my purse and keys. I try to unlock the door but my hand is too shaky to get the key in the lock. So Austin comes up behind me and takes my keys from me and unlocks the door for me. He helps me up the stairs to my room so I don't fall and get hurt.

After  Austin got me to my bed I guess he took James home.

Austin's POV

I got Lexi to bed and went downstairs to take James home in his car.

"Where are your keys to your car?" I ask him once I reached him.

"Don't worry about it I'm not that drunk I can drive you home then I'll go home myself." James told me.

"Ok, that works out."

"So you and Lexi are an item now?" James asked.

"I believe so." I reply.

We get to my place and I get out of the car. "See ya later man."

"See ya."

Then I go inside and go to bed.