Being Popular

It's Monday and I'm figuring out what to wear. I look through my closet and grab a pair of black skinny jeans, a black tank top, a black v-neck shirt, then went to my dresser and grabbed some matching black bra and panties, and got some black converse from the floor of my closet. I put my outfit on then put my make up on. After I finished putting my make up on I straightened my hair. When I was ready to go I grabbed my book bag, my phone, and my car keys.

"Bye Daddy talk to you when you get home. Oh, don't worry about dinner I'm cooking tonight ok?"

"Ok darling have a nice day at school."

"I will."

Then I leave and drive to school. Once I got to school Mary and James came up to me.

"Lex, everyone is talking about you," James told me as soon as I got out of the car.

"That doesn't surprise me. They liked that I could party, over half the guys there were checking me out including Austin," I told them.

"THATS YOUR CAR!!!!!!" Mary screamed at me in shock.

"Ya why?" I asked her.

"That's a 1967 Impala Chevy. How did you get it?"

"Wow you know your cars. I'm impressed, and my dad got it for me. He knew I've been wanting one, so he got me one when we moved here. She's new so don't ruin my baby." I explained.

"Lexi these cars are like extremely rare in this part of LA." Mary informed.

"Mary no there not it's you don't get out enough to see them anymore. Not since you and Blake broke up," James informed her.

"Oh shut it James. It's not my fault he cheated."

"Ok you two calm down. Mary he didn't mean it that way, and James don't be mean to her it's hard to get out after being cheated on. Trust me I know all too well." After I said that Austin came up to us.

"Hey what's up?"

"Just getting these two to stop fighting." I informed in.

"I wouldn't even try they'll be fighting all day. They've always fought with each other." Austin wrapped his arm around my waist. "Come on we're gonna be late." he told us.

So we started heading to class. While we were walking to class several students came up to me asking questions. Apparently I'm the new popular girl.