1

•jaemin•
I hated the first day back of school, never mind being the new kid. But I've done it so often now that I just sort of accept the stares, glares and whispers- but it doesn't quite numb the pain of moving before we've even unpacked. This time though, this time was different. Mum and I have finally settled, this is the last time we are moving because of dads work, even if it means he has to travel a lot to go to meetings and stuff. I had heard a lot about this school, how good the teachers where, how nice the dorms where and to be honest I wanted one. I'd come back and visit mum often, but she's one who likes to live on her own she's a little weird. She'll get up in the morning, water her plants make a cup of green tea then go and sit by the plants and well... talk to the plants. She's not mental she's just funny, everyone is fascinated by her because she's so unbelievably selfless, and as much as I try to find that gene with in me, some times it does get a little lost depending on who's talking to me. I've always been told that I was like my mum, not coo coo but selfless, kind, smart and attractive. I disagree on most of them especially the last one.
"Mum? I know this is sudden but would I be allowed to get a dorm for first year?"
I asked, putting on my best puppy eyes and brightest smile.
"Can you look after yourself?"
She asked challenging me and she plastered and even brighter smile on her red lips.
"You know I can mama! How many times have I stayed on my own for a few nights while you visit dad?"
She sighed knowing I was right and I just smirked.
"Fine, we'll think about it baby" she said, turning back to her bloody plants. I honestly think she loves her cacti and flowers more than she loves me.

•Two weeks (night before school)•

"Jaemin? Are you all packed for the dorm?" Mum asked, trying to pry a smile from with in but struggled in a result of a weird looking face.
"Yes mum, I'm so exited!" I said jumping on the balls of my feet before running and hugging her.
"So you should be! Now make sure you are safe, eat well and stay tidy." She said jokingly but I know she means it. I pulled away from the hug as she continued-
"Make sure you go to sleep early and do all your homework like the great young man you are!" She said voice shaky as she tried to conceal the tears. I wasn't leaving home or anything- i could come back on weekends, she'll just miss me and I'll miss her more.
"Mum everything will be fine! Stop panicking!"
She frowned as we packed the last few boxes into the boot of the car.
"Imma miss you baby boy.." she said, tears starting to flood her glassy eyes again.
"I'll miss you to moma" I hated seeing her cry, so I pulled her in for a tight hug before we got in the car and headed for the dorms next to school. It was pretty late once we got there, it was about 6:30 giving me some time to get in a few groceries. See the dorms were set out like halls of residence in a uni. You called it a flat, but really one flat was one Corey door with 3 rooms some shared, some not. With a kitchen and living area at the bottom of the hall way. Not very big really. But it was good enough, although I didn't want mum to be paying a load of money so I got a room to share. I have no idea who I'm sharing with, hopefully no one yet, but they better be nice.

Once we arrived, we took the small amount of boxes upstairs having a good look around my little room. It had two single beds pretty far apart and a desk, along with a bathroom. It was cozy, but nice. The window above the two beds had a view of the rest of the city as we were on floor 5. The room it's self was pretty modern, the window being quite large but nothing luxurious.
We finally finished putting on my betting and placing my one of mums many plants on my desk. She insisted I kept one so I don't forget about her. Who's the big baby now huh mom?
I loved the knew room!
"Mum I love it thank you! Thank you! Thank you!" I squealed, squeezing her tight.
She just giggled, but it soon turned into a heated crying session, in which I soon joined in.

A few hours had passed and I had gotten everything ready for tomorrow, I wanted it to be a fresh start, I wanted to look good and make friends. I never used to make effort because I knew I'd be leaving before anyone knew my name. But not this time- this time I could call this city my home and I was glad. The night began to draw in and my guess was that no one was coming into my dorm, lucky me I guess. I looked out the window, seeing bright lights in the city, and cars driving past from afar. It was so calming I could watch for ever.

I walked into the kitchen seeing two boys, they looked young but really nice.
"H-hello?"
I asked as I walked in, they had made ramen and were eating It on the sofa, they were close so I guess they knew each other.
"HI!" The both squealed jumping up to greet me.
"I'm Chenle and this is my boyfriend Jisung!" He said, smiling an adorable smile. I could tell I'd get along with them.
"I'm jaemin! Nice to meet you two!" I said as cheerfully as I could.
"Want some ramen we've got spare?"
The slightly taller of the two boys asked, he had blonde hair and wore round glasses, while the other Chenle was it? Had almost silvery hair and had a laugh like a dolphin, they were very positive happy people and I could tell instantly that I would end up being the mum of the flat, but that didn't bother me.
"Thank you so much!" I said grabbing the bowl Chenle offered.
"So were are you from?" The silver haired boy asked as he sat back down to eat his ramen along with jisung and I.
"Oh just a few blocks down, what about you?"
I asked trying to find more out about these two, they were so cute together, resting their heads on each other- I shipped them so much.
"Oh well, I moved from the other side of Seoul and so did jisung, we've been together for almost two years."
I looked at them in awe holding my chest dramatically showing them just how much I loved the couple.
After a while we bid each there good night, the two love birds entering the room next to the kitchen and me two doors down. I entered to see my lamp was left on and my fairy lights were illuminating my bed area. It felt like home and already Chenle and jisung felt like a non blood related family, because that'd be wrong so wrong. As I crawled into my new bed, the sheets smelling like lavender a slight pain hit my heart, knowing that no one was in the bed in the other side. It was kind of lonely for me.

_____________________________

Hehe who's gonna be in that bed my dudes!