7

It's been a week now and me and Jeno have been distant, he's been coming back to our room, either drunk or getting ready to get drunk.
It's expected from a popular bully like Jeno, but he's been acting really weird. One minute he will be really smiley and nice to me; by that I mean he picked up the heater I ordered from student reception, but as soon as I talk to him in school he's an ass hole. Like when other people are around he's rude, mean, and unpleasant but then when we are on our own, he's genuinely nice. Like he's hiding something from everyone.
It's confusing for me, when I'm with him I feel safe, and happy and he makes me smile when he brings me a pot noodle while I study. But then at school, I could honestly say I hated him; He'd avoid me, say mean things, he even stole my homework last week!

-

I got home from school and it was finally Friday, I had completed my 2nd week here and I have met so many new people. I've gotten close with Ten and Jonny and they have invited me, Chenle and jisung to a party.
I searched my closet looking for something nice to wear when I found a white champion top and my black, ripped skinny jeans.
"This will do"
I put on my clothes and dried/styled my hair then finally to finish the look, I added a thin, almost un noticeable layer of eyeliner on. I checked my phone to see it was 8:30 by the time I had gotten showered and ready, for some reason Jeno was not home, but I didn't care. I walked out of my room with my phone and knocked on chenles door.
"Let's go lele, can't be late!"

After a short car journey we arrived at A boys house, that boy being Handol. He's one of jisungs friends, but hugely popular, I have never really talked to him though. The house was huge with lights illuminating the path to the glass doors.
"Whoa!" Chenle gasped, watching the house get closer as we walked up to it. The smell of alcohol was already prominent and the loud music filled our ears.
The three of us walked inside, being greeted by Hansol and a small group of people. They all talked about hooking up with people tonight so I slinked away un-noticed. I hated parties. I thought this was going to be small, not one that had people making out on the stairs, in every room, even in the laundry baskets?
I walked passed everyone coming out side where the pool was. There were still people outside but less of them. There I saw Jeno and all of his friends, I tried to turn around and go back inside but I was unlucky.
"Oi! Ugly fag?" One of them called from the other side of the pool.
I turned and frowned at them, seeing jenos face reflecting my frown. He was also frowning at his friend, how weird.
"Will you guys ever leave me the fuck alone, I'm not interested." I said, sounding more confident than I actually was.

"Aw, the fags grown balls." One of them said standing up to get a better view of me.
Soon Jeno follwed, standing up and striding towards me.
"Guys I'll handle this piece of trash ok?"
He took me roughly by the arm, dragging me like some dog down behind the wall.
Every one including me thought he was going to beat me up, maybe even to a pulp.

Once we were hidden and out of view he pulled me to face him.
"Leave, I'm serious."

"W-why? I want to be here." I replied, half lying.
"No jaemin, mean people are here and they will hurt you."

How ironic.

"What, people like you?"
I paused, regretting what I said instantly, but I literally just wanted to live my life, have parties and get drunk. Plus he can't decide whether I go to a party or not, he doesn't have the authority.
"No jaemin-"

"Just leave me alone Jeno isn't that what you wanted? Plus, I'm a piece of trash.. you don't wanna be associated with trash do you?"
I pulled my wrist out of his grip, storming off filled with emotion. I felt angry at him, and at my self. I was angry because just as I was building a possible friendship with him he told me to make him hate me. I guess staying here will make him angry, I have to Stay away from him. It makes no sense, I don't even know why I was panicking in that moment, was it the party or just seeing Jeno, his hands softly clamped around my wrist. The loud booming music burst through my ears, pushing through my brain cells and out the other ear. My legs began to tremble as my body felt lighter, the smell of alcohol intoxicating my lungs along with the bitter smoke.
Jisung and Chenle were no where to be seen through the ocean of make out sessions. Through it I saw a stair case and decided to go up it I saw a door slightly ajar and entered, closing the door behind me.

The relief my body felt was huge, as I lay down on the random bed, closing my eyes trying to relax. After a few minutes the door opened again.

"Sorry, rooms taken, fuck somewhere else."  I said quickly not opening my eyes. Then I suddenly heard the door shut and relax again, that didn't last very long though.
I opened my eyes seeing two boys, one way older than me, probably 21 or something, and the other looked my age. The elder suddenly grabbed my shoulders pinning me down, while the younger brown haired mail, stuffed something in my mouth, muffling my screams of protest.

I began kicking my legs trying to pry them off me but to no avail, they carried on. Stripping me of my shirt and jeans, tears began to fall from my cheeks. This was it, I was going to get raped.
(Read at your own risk, not too explicit and nothing really happens but please don't read if it will upset you ❤️ )
I thought this party couldn't get any worse but I miss judged the worlds capabilities.
The feeling of their hands roughly groping me hurt, they traveled up my legs and round my body.
It hurt.
I cried and cried trying to scream, only to receive a sharp punch to the stomach, making me cough and gasp for Air, but none entered. My nose and eyes were running making it hard to breath, my limbs becoming weak. I had to accept my fait, as horrible as it was.
"Stay still baby, this will be quick."
One said, i couldn't make out which one but his voice was laced with venom as he spat out the words.
I felt their fingers loop around the waist band of my boxers but before they could pull them off the door opened. I was too weak to see who had came in, the fear was too much and I just cried. Cried and cried.
"What the fuck are you doing?!" A godly voice came from the door way, before I had time to see who it was, punches were being thrown and groans of pain filled the once quiet room. Two pairs of feet scurried away as the other spat curses at them, hissing words I didn't even know the meaning of.

I opened my eyes, using what strength I had to look at who was sat in the bed next to me. I let more tears fall at the sight of Jeno.
I was so fucking happy to see him I can't even describe it. It's like when a little girl loses her teddy and is finally re united with it, no even better- when someone looses a lover, but they are finally re united.
He pulled the sock out of my mouth wordlessly as he scanned my body, face written with worry as he analyses the brewing scratches, scars and bruises.
He quickly pulled my limp body into his arms, cradling me like an infant as I cried deeply into his chest.
"T-they tried t-to..h-hurt me Jeno..~" I yelped still ridden with fear as I gripped him tighter.
"Shhh, shh it's ok Nana, I'm here"
He rubbed soothing circular motions on my back as he rocked me back and forth, his scent making me feel more relaxed by the minute.
Soon my sobbing died down to little sniffles every now and then but he didn't let go. I was shaking historically as he burried his nose into my hair.
"I'm so, so sorry jaemin, I should never have said those things, never mind left you with no one at a party."
Jeno looked as if he was about to start crying but he held it in well.
"Please, never, ever stay away from me, please stay with me jaemin.. I'm so sorry jaemin"
His words were shaky and I just nodded, letting more tears slip as I lay, completely blissful in his embrace.

I knew then that my feelings were no lie. There is something in this monster worth saving and I will not rest until I free Jeno from the walls he has built.