17

It was nice to feel a different kind of love when I woke up the next morning. With bonds so much stronger than anything else in the world. The younger brotherly love I get from our chenle. I opened my eyes to see his thin frame clinging in to me, his thumb in his mouth and his face snuggled into my chest.

I couldn't help the bright smile that appeared on my face and all I could do was hug him back, playing with his soft blonde locks. I envy him really, his blonde dyed hair was so healthy! HOW!?
I dyed mine a sunset orange and pink and mines like straw! I glanced at the clock seeing it was already lunch time, jisung was due back this evening and I was still in bed with his boyfriend clung into my side. If he gets the wrong idea I will have a very scary chick at my throat.
A faint knock sounded from the door and my heart skipped a few beats; it opened.

There stood Jeno in tracksuits that hung low on his hips. Then it hit me- the images from last night flashed before my eyes as I raced to get out of bed, trying not to wake up the younger.

"Shh, it's fine stay there with him."
Jeno whispered, in shock a lay back down, pulling the boy closer to me to cover my embarrassment.
With out a word, Jeno walked up to the bed, kneeling down beside it and taking a hold of my hand over chenle. By back was against the wall, my fear began to rile in my chest as I remembered how chenle once told me about Jeno hurting him.

"I think you should stay away from Chenle and Jisung. Just until they forgive you, if they ever do."
I don't know why I felt so protective, pulling my hand out of his grasp to comfort a sleeping dolphin by my side.
Jeno seemed shocked by my words, taken aback even. He sat on his heals looking at the boy sleeping soundly before reaching to move a strand of hair out of his eyes.

"I regret it you know."
He paused, glancing up at me before looking at the floor, finding the rug to be great moral support for him to continue.
"I r-regret hurting him. He never did anything wrong; Only stood up for jisung after I stole his pencil case." His voice broke in a chuckle, trying its best to be heard over the pitter pattering raindrops out side. This was all news to me, regret.
Regret is something so powerful, fuelled by actions and driven by guilt. Jeno? Guilt? A few weeks ago no one would ever suspect those two words, his name and guilt, would be used in the same sentence. Yet here he is, face emotionless, blank like white, lined paper with out words.

"Jaemin I regret fucking everything. I had a dream, but my head was under water, I couldn't see everything that was wrong with what I was doing."
He stood up, pulling the covers up as I pulled chenle more towards me.
He crawled in beside the boy, watching as I held him close to protect him. I felt bad for showing second hand fear but Jeno was still unpredictable despite all our hard work. Take last night for example, coming home completely beaten then fucking me?
He lay on his side, eyes transfixed on me.
"What's he like?"
He asked, pulling the duvet to cover us more.
My heart beat faster and my body felt sore.
"He's so lovely, everything you could want in a little brother and more. The sweetest out there. His smile is just so contagious he could lighten even the dullest of people's day,"
I paused letting my self breathe, Jeno face was like a clock, cogs ticking and turning and resetting, trying to process everything. I could almost see the regret filling his body, the need for redemption tapping at his heart.
"I think if you made it up to him, and he forgave you in return, you could gain a very precious person."
I smiled poking his little boopable nose, watching him snuggled closer.
My heart sank and Jeno's face froze as he shuffled in his sleep. Like the time had stopped and world had come to a halt chenle's eyes opened, glancing at me first then at Jeno.
Jeno just smiled, leaning down placing a very gentle kiss on the boys head, the vanilla scent of his hair calming down his nerves. He had no idea how chenle would react. It's not everyday chenle wakes up to see his bully for the past 4 years in bed with him and Jaemin. Yet something about Jeno's sincere smile and that ever so gentle kiss that made him accept it.
"Morning chenle." I whispered, stroking his hair.
"What the shit is going on hyung." He laughed nervously shifting his gaze between me and Jeno.
"Chenle I'm sorry for everything." Jeno said, his eyes turning glassy but refusing to let it show.
"It was wrong of me to pick on you and Jisung, I promise I'll make it up to you two, as I have done so with Jaemin."
Jeno glanced at me and I couldn't help my self, I trusted Chenle and I trusted Jeno. I leaned in, kissing his soft lips and chenle gasped.
"This is so cute!" He cood, evident confusion in his voice but he did love a good Kdrama and this strongly resembled one.
After a long awaited apology, Jeno fell asleep and so did chenle. I slipped out of the bed (trying to ignore the pain in my bum) leaving them alone, it did scare me, but I didn't have long until jisung arrived home and Jeno needed some time to come back to earth after one apology before throwing him self into another. I was proud of Jeno and chenle for accepting each other, yet in my gut I knew that jisung would be harder and after jisung, there was still a whole school that needed to forgive and accept Jeno before he finally accepts himself.