22

Jaemin sat impatiently waiting for class to start, everyone was asking how he was and he has honestly never been better. However, Jeno was sat at the back of geography while Jeno sat at the front. He could feel the boys stare on the back of his head, loving his possessiveness.
He smiled upon seeing the teacher.
He liked geography and he's glad to be back in school.
"Morning everyone!" She beamed then she saw Jaemin.
"Ah! You look healthier!" She asked kingly and Jaemin couldn't stop smiling.
"Thanks" he laughed.

This morning he woke u to Jeno brining him pancakes.
Then a little kiss and a little more. And a little more. And a little more. Aaaand morning sex.
However, over breakfast they discussed that, Jeno would not hurt another soul in the school...he'd lay low and stay quiet. This morning he made pancakes for everyone and even jisung said thank you, said it a little emotionlessly but It was a start.

"So today we have some good news! Due to the fundraiser last week-"

A fundraiser?

Then I remembered Chenle telling me about the year bellow doing one fo a school trip...

"We have the money to take you all on a trip. It's not much, but it will be a geography trip to the mountains. If you remember the ski trip two years ago? It's like that but better. And not as cold. And more fun. Just a lot better." Everyone laughed at the teachers reference except Jaemin. He wasn't here two years ago. He was moving around two years ago. Then he remembered.
Mum.

He's not messaged her or visited her in weeks. His heart beat faster.
He quickly pulled out his phone typing a message.

🥰Mother Bear🥰

Nana: hi mummy, I'm so sorry I've not called, I've been so busy, can I meet you soon? Maybe next weekend? I have a school trip this week but I'll call you some time soon. Love you mama xxx

And he shut off his phone listing to the trip. He found out that it was camping. He's never really been camping before so he was excited.

"However, we will assign your partners because I know what you teenagers are like when your alone..." she laughed at her self before projecting the partners in the bored.
A few groans and a few yells of excitement could be heard.
I searched for my name.

Na Jaemin         /           Lee Jeno

I smiled and looked around me before locking eyes with Jeno, he smiled at me and licked his lips.
Everyone was chatting but me.
"Hey, your Jaemin right?"
The boy next to me spoke up.
I turned to him in worry.

"Y-yes why?"

"You're very quiet but you seem really nice and smart, can we be mates, I mean we are sat next to each other." The boy laughed.
I recognise the boy from the register as Mark lee.
Jaemin laughed and nodded.
"Good good."

Then Jaemin saw a little head pop out from next to mark.
"But don't steal him, he's my mans."

"Ugh, sorry that's haechan"
I laughed again.
"Hello Haechan."
I waved at the boy and he smiled at me before sticking his tongue out cuddling marks arm.
Mark rolled his eyes but kissed he boys head non the less.
"Cute" I whispered.

The actual lesson started and me and the other two talked all lesson. I found out that they had been dating for two years and lived in the flat next to mine chenle, jisung and Jeno's flat. They also know jisung and chenle.

Soon though the lesson ended.
"Wanna sit with me and my friends at lunch?"

"Sure!" I said excitedly.

We picked up and with one glance at jeno I left with the other two for the cafeteria.
I followed them to a large table with lots of people.
Shit they are popular.
"Guys Jaemin is joining us. Don't scare him off like the last one you newbs." Haechan said with a sassy time before mark continued.
"That is Ten, that's Johnny, don't touch Johnny or ten will have a scrap." I smiled, I already knew them pretty well. I winked at ten knowing exactly why he was blushing and wriggling in his chair...
"That's renjun and Lucas and jungwoo. Don't really know what their relationship if to be fair."

I recognised jungwoo from behind me in class and I smiled at him. He smiled softly back at me.
"Hey! Don't talk about my babies like that!" Lucas yelled, waving his abnormally large hands around.
He had very nice looks and so did the other two, they smiled and giggled.
"That's hendery and xiaojun, doyoung and taeil, Yuta and winwin, taeyong and jaehyun. They are the parents of the group."
They all looked so nice and smiley. What did I do to deserve such a nice group of people.
Again I smiled and nodded at jaehyun and taeyong, they were usually the ones who egged me on in class and made m work harder. I sat between renjun and mark. I talked with everyone and they all got to know me. I felt comfortable but still felt like something was missing.
Jeno.
I looked around to see him in his usual table with all the jocks. I found out that Johnny and Lucas and Yuta were jocks too, but once they fell I live with their babies, they sat with them, not the dick heads.
I hoped Jeno would someday.
Our eyes met and he let out a soft smile before pulling his phone out and messaging someone. Soon I heard a ping and opened it.

🔥Lee Jeno🔥

Jeno: you look beautiful...

Nana: thank you, you look hot ;)

Jeno: these guys are boring

Nana: these guys are funny, I just met them all... well I knew of jaehyun and tae aswell as ten and John:)

Jeno: if one makes a move I'll be very angry

Jeno: daddy will have to punish his Nana won't he?

Nana: that's cringe... but hell yeah ;)

I laughed and put my phone in my pocket.
"Nana!" A familiar dolphin screamed with jisung following.
Chenle Hugs me from behind and everyone quietened down.
Chenle looked around.
"Do they know about you and Jeno."
He whispered so no one could hear.

"No, don't say anything." I whispered back.

Chenle nodded and him and Jisung joined the table.

"You guys going on the trip?" I asked the two and they nodded excitedly.
"I was originally paired with some random boy but I cried and Mrs let me sleep with jisung."
I laughed and so did jisung.
"Yeah it was so embarrassing." Jisung laughed, ruffling his boyfriends blond hair.

"Who you partnered with?"

A boy asked, I seem to recall his name, yuta?
My eyes widened in shock. They'd all freak out.
"I-Jeno."
I mumbled and looked down at my hands.
"What?!"

"No way, you have to change!"

"That sucks"

They all started talking and telling me to swap. They all seemed really to care, not wanting me to get hurt, but I honestly felt safer with Jeno than with out him.

"No it's good, he won't hurt me." I said confidently.

"I'll teach him a lesson maybe."