3

Nope, the lesson dragged on for what seemed like hours. Jeno constantly making horrible comments about everyone, he didn't say anything bad about me which was nice. I figured it was purely because I was the new kid.
"Alright everyone pack away!"
Mr moon spoke which made everyone glow with happiness knowing that lesson is finally over.
"Oi, gay boy?" He asked me, making my ears Seethe with anger. I'm used to being called gay, it was a fact but just seeing how it rolled off his tongue made me sick. I ignored him, packing away my things like he wasn't even there.
"Don't ignore me!" He almost yelled, making a few nosey students look at us, embarrassing me.
"I know I'm new and all but seriously? Shut the fuck up ok, no one wants to hear your snarky comments, no. one. cares." I said walking away from him, while everyone giggled and gasped. pretty much all lesson I would occasionally steal glances at this Jeno guy, and about three times I caught him doing the same, I guess he's been trying to suss out the new kid. Hopefully now he understands I'm not here to be fucked with. Now he knew I wasn't standing for his bullshit. Maybe saying that was a bad idea because moments after I left the room a firm pair on hands pushed me up against a locker.
I winced at the pain but held in the tears threatening to prick my eyes. I opened my eyes to see an angry Jeno. The veins on his neck were very prominent and his eyes glimmered with anger. I wanted him to feel like he wasn't on top, like he didn't have the upper hand so I sighed and folded my arms.
"Jesus," I looked him up and down in disgust, eyeing up the crowd that gathered behind him.
"Who the fuck pissed in your Cheerios this morning Jeno?" I asked him, looking pretty un interested.
"Who do you think you are talking to me like that?!" He yelled in my face, his, red from anger.
I just let out a small laugh before averting my eyes again. He grinned, taking no notice of my bravery, instead intimidating me with something different. He leaned in, right in. Not even a few inches apart, before tucking in behind my ear and whispering-
"You fucking stand me up like that again, I swear I'll beat the shit out of you." After saying it, he stayed there for a few seconds too long, fanning my neck with his breath.
What was he doing, smelling me or something? Creep.
Finally he pulled away.
"See you round gay boy." He said patting my hair. Just like he did with that other kid.
I turned away and headed to the cafeteria hoping to find Chenle and Jisung quickly so I didn't run into any other nasty piece of work like jeno.

And to my luck I found them sat with a few other boys.
"Jaemin! Hey over here!" Chenle yelled, waving me over.
"H-hi" I said quietly, my face red from seeing new people.
"Jaemin this is Ten, he's small and gay, will touch you a lot and also loves shrek. An all round perv." He ventured to a boy with dark black hair, yes he was small.
"Shut up Chenle you dolphin!" He whaled as we all laughed.
"This is Johnny, Tens man so stay away" he pointed at the tallest, he had nice lips but not my type really, he seemed nice though.
"This is taeyong, and jaehyun. Kissing as always. Em ignore that, jisung darling cover your eyes!" He giggled. I chuckled too, almost letting out a snort.
They all seemed super nice and I ate my meal along side them all, talking about this and that and the new dorms.
"So Jaemin? Got anyone sharing with you?" Asked Ten, his korean seemed a bit off, but I guessed he was just from somewhere foreign, he looked a little bit foreign but it didn't bother me.
"No, it's a little lonely but I quite like it."
I answered, it was a little lonely but I guessed I'd get used to it.
"Your so lucky! I have to share my room with this Thai geezer who snores and moans in his sleep!" Johnny laughed pointing at Ten as the smaller hit him multiple times trying to cover her face with his sweater paws.
I just laughed and sipped my drink.

"Which room are you in Jae?"
Taeyong asked seeming concerned like a mom.
"Flat 16 room 3 why?"
He bit his lip.
"Just your flat has no heating that's why it wasn't that expensive hunny." He seemed so much like my mom, what the hell, his face had concern plastered in it, with a cute little pout.
"Oh, shit" I mumbled, it was cold last night but I thought it was just me.
"Maybe once you get a roomie you can cuddle" Ten said nudging me while winking.
"Your right he's a perv" I blurted making the whole table horse in laughter.
I really liked this group of friends I had made. Taeyong was like a mom, jaehyun the dad. Jisung and Chenle were like my little brothers, but they weren't related of course because ew. Then Jonny and Ten were like my big brothers. They all were so happy and smiley, Same I was the only one with out someone to hold at night. Oh well. I'll just buy a heater tomorrow.