Chapter 15-New People

-HI. So Im going to skip to where they have already arrived to UK. Cause Im lazy)

Catherine's POV

"Rise and shine Cathian!" Kalel teased, making us both wake up.

She has been calling us that since yesterday. To be honest, I kinda like the ship name she gave me and Ian but its kind of annoying. But Kalel is Kalel, and that is what Kalel does.

"Were Heeere!" Anthony cheerfully said.

"Hmph, you guys sound happy." I said sleepily.

"T-they... D-did.. S-s-somethiing" Ian said then yawned after that.

"Probably" I smirked. Now Im totally awake.

"Ooooooo" Ian chuckled slightly.

"Shut up! Come on I made breakfast~" Kalel blushed then held onto Anthony, who was also quite blushing.

"Let me guess.."

"PANCAKES!" Me and Ian said happily, rushing to the diner/kitchen room.

"Slow down guys!" Anthony shouted, chasing us.

"Never! I shall gather ALL THE pancakes together with my friend Fabian!" Ian laughed at my 'lil' speech and I joined him. We arrived really quick (cause the ship was so small that you can literrally just walk 50 steps there. jk go on)

"Get the pancakes!" Ian pointed to the plate that was literally full of like 20 pancakes I nodded and took ten of them.

"Stooop!" Kalel commanded and stared into me, telling me to stay still. I followed unknowingly (cause Kalel can control minds, duh :) ).

"GiGieo?" Ian looked really confused since I was standing really still.

"C-Catherine? This isn't funny.. " Anthony looked really worried as if he forgot the fact that Kalel CONTROLS minds.

Kalel was chuckling then let me go of her control.

"Haha! You guys are hilarious." Kalel laughed and I joined her.

"Yeah! The looks on your faces were hilarious!"

"Oh 'Ha ha'. Very funny" Ian crossed his hands.

"Lets just eat guys.." Anthony said, sitting down the chair and so did everybody else.

"Well we will have 1 for each now.. Lets save up." Kalel suggested and I nodded.

"Awww! But.. But.. Im hungry" Ian whined and pointed his stomach.

"Were running out of food. And if you want sweet, sweet pancakes, then we have to gather some stuff here in UK." Anthony took a sip of water and ate some of his pancake.

"I'll go." I said, eating my pancake.

"Can I come with youuu?" Ian asked

"I guess.. I'll bring Ruff along as well." I said taking another bite of my pancake.

"Hope we'll find some survivors" Kalel was fiddling with her fingers.

"Dont forget the companions well need to fullfill the Prophecy." Anthony added

"I know.. I just hope there are others out there.. And we can help them and all that stuff" Kalel finished and smiled at Anthony, who gave her a kiss on the cheek. They are such a cute couple.. I wish I had that kind of relationship.. But seeing our situation 'ere, I dont think there are SINGLE and ALIVE males out there. Haha, Ian is though..

GAHH! Snap out of it. Stop getting Ian in my head..

'But its true though..' A voice in my head whispered