Chapter 16 - Jealousy

Catherine's POV

I dont get it... Ian likes Hailey and they just met today. Why does HE like HER?

... Is it possible that Ian liked me the first day we met?

No, stop thinking of something so stupid. Something not meant to be..

But what if it is?.. Should I perhaps leave it to Fate? Destiny? I dont know anymore..

Love... What a confusing emotion.

Mari came in the kitchen to check at me. And well.. I dont really know what I feel.. I feel like Im going to explode with all... THIS.

"Hey Cath?" Mari asked.

"Y-yeah?"

"Still disturbed?"

".... Yes"

"Its okay.. You should tell him your feelings before you regret anything. You know that right?"

"Mhmm. Kalel told me." Mari laughed and patted me.

"Well I guess Im not original then." She chuckled.

"Awwziez. Not Kewl" We overheard Hailey.

"Geez. Attempt to be cute fail." I whispered to Mari, making her slightly giggle.

"Hey guys lets just eat the leftover pancakes. Save food." Kalel suggested and Hailey complained.

"Ugh! Lets make REAL FOOD kay?" She crossed her hands.

"You fucking ungrateful bitch." I heard Kalel mumble under her breath, making me laugh.

"Dont complain. Eat or diet." I simply stated, going out of the kitchen.

She opened her mouth as if she was going to talk back, but shut it immediately. Hah.. Serves her right.

I was going to sit next to Ian, but seeing that Hailey took my chair, I decided to sit at the far end, next to Mari. Im not sure if Im imagining things but I think I saw Ian frown.

"Hey Anthony! Kalel! Grab the leftovers!!" I said in a manly tone.

"Your orders shall be followed our royal highness. Shall we heat them up?" Anthony bowed down and acted like a peasant.

"You shall." I said and Anthony went to the kitchen laughing.

...

....

...God! Hailey wont shut up.

"So like, waaay before all this, I had a bunny and called it Richard. He was sooo cute! Like it was really...".. And so on.

"I never thought bunnies were named dicks" Mari whispered.

"Nah, She meant her boyfriends dick which he named Richard and it was so small." I whispered back and both of us had a laughing fit. Ian and Hailey looked at us funnily for a second then continued their convo.

"Pancakes are to be served to the high King Gigieo?" Kalel acted out. I smiled.

"Ahh yes. Bring then in now."

"Hah! King? Are you a lesbian or something?" Hailey joked. It wasn't funny. Not one bit. Not one bit. She'll get it..

Ian's POV

"Hah! King? Are you a lesbian or something?" Hailey joked however no one laughed at her making her uncomfortable..So she cuddled with me. The hell..

"Oh my god! Stop staring at me! Creeeep!" She told Catherine whos pupil was lost. She looked as if she had no pupils. It was creepy. If that look came to her face, it meant she was totally mad.