Chapter 14 - Nicknames

Ian's POV

Anthony started to operate the ship. Me and Catherine were going to split up night shift as Kalel suggested.

Right now, Me and Catherine are scrolling through her laptop, in my room.

"Oooh! This one." She clicked a folder named 'Gamecentre'.

"What's in there?"

"Games! Duh."

The folder was filled with horror games.

She was about to click 'Slender'

"Aww No! Not this again." I pleaded, she giggled at me. I loved her cute little giggles. Whoa, thats creepy.

"Fiiine!" She went to another file named 'Jeff The Killer'. Wasn't that the creepypasta?

"There! This one is different. Sort of." She said smirking.

"Okay then.." I played the game and the place looked like a maze thing... I dunno. Then after like 5 minutes, this face pops up on the screen.

"AAAAH SHIT!" I screamed loudly, making Catherine burst to laughter.

"It's JEFF! Yaay~" Catherine was still laughing hard. (lol)

"Its not even funny!" I said in a childish tone, pretending to cry, covering my face with my hands.

"Awww, It's okay little baby!" Catherine said hugging me then taking my hands away from my face.

"You're bad Catherine.." I was still faking to cry and Catherine giggled.

She made me face her and smiled at me. I liked her smiles. It always seemed to calm me.

"I'm not bad little Ian" Catherine stood up and put her hands on her waist. "Now, stand up and be a MAN!" I laughed and stood up.

"Yes MA'AM!" I saluted at her, smiling.

"Good." She patted my hair and sat down again.

"Well, I guess it's time already."

"Nuh-uh" I replied.

"Yes it is! It's 5:30"

"No! Were due 6:30!"

"So? I wanna be there 5:30.!"

"6:30!"

"5:30!"

"6:30"

"5:30!" Catherine had her hands full of water as if she was going to throw it at me. I dissapeared immediately and went behind her

"6:30!!" I reappeared and hugged her tightly.

"Gah! Let go of me Ian!"

"NEVER!"

"FINE THEN!" She flew up and I was still hanging onto her. She laughed as I begged to go down.

"5:30!"

"FINE FINE! L-LETS GOO DOWN!"

Catherine giggled and went down happily. She was jumping around my bed in victory.

"THE MIGHTY CLAN OF GIGIEO HAS WON OVER HECOX! Yeah, BITCH!"

"Whoa.. 'GiGieo'?"

"Yeah, It's cool bro. What's YOUR nickname defeated foe?"

"FABIAN!" I said in a gay voice, making Catherine laughed and I joined her.

"Well enough of this! We have a ship to stand guard." She said after the laughter died down. I nodded in agreement.