Chapter 11 - Falling for her

Catherine's POV

...

....

W..where am I?

I dont think Im in my room.

All I see is a dark desolate nothingness. But, I think I see something...

... Or someone..

Ian?

"Ian? Ian! Oh my god, I can't believe tha-"

Somebody was behind Ian. It was Jessi, his ex. Why the hell was she here?

"What the hell? Why are YOU here?"

"Im gonna take my little Ian back.. With mee~"She gave me a dirty look and kissed Ian passionately. I was instantly filled with jealousy and madness. I filled my hands with fire, then striked it right at her..

But she protected herself and let Ian take the fall.

I heard Ian groaned in pain. I immediately ran towards him

"Ian!"

"..Y.ou.. Traitor." Ian replied in hurt and Jessi went to Ian, healing him.

"Babe! Are you okay? Did she hurt you bad?" Jessi replied innocently. What the fuck?! Doesn't Ian remember what Jessi did to all of us?

"Im okay babe. Go on, fend her." What?!

"Ian it's me, Catherine!"

"All I see is a damn traitor." Jessi smirked as Ian finished his sentence. My eyes were already tearing up.

"But... I love you Ian.." There.. I said my feelings to Ian as Jessi laughed like a maniac.

"Too bad he doesn't have feelings for youu~" Jessi said smiling devilishly. I can't bear this anymore..

I ran away as far as I could but the farther I run, the closer I get.

"No no no no!" I got even closer to the two who looked like Corrupted Souls.

Jessi stood up, kicking me to the ground and took her blade.

But it doesn't look like she would finish me off.

"Care to do the honors babe?" Jessi handed out her blade to Ian and he accepted it. No.. Please Ian..

He came closer to me, grabbing the blade aiming at my heart..

"Ian, I-"

"Shh.G-o-o-d-n-i-g-h-t C-a-t-h-e-r-i-n-e"

----

I woke up in the middle of the night. That was all just a dream?

I was covered in sweat. I cant sleep at this time.. I needed someone by my side. Ruff's sleeping and when he sleeps, he doesn't wake up that easily..

I should just head over to Kalel. No, Anthony is with her.. Well, there's one choice left..

Ian.

Ian's POV

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Ugh.. Who's awake by this time?

Well.. It's gotta stop..

Knock. Knock. Knock.

FIINE. I'll go check.

I came to the door and opened it slowly to see that it was Catherine holding a pillow close to her. She looks scared or something.

"C-Catherine?" I asked then she suddenly hugged me, I hugged back, blushing but it was so dark that it wasnt really visible.

"I.. I had a really bad nightmare Ian.. Would you mind me sleeping here?" She sounded like a 5 year old but her nightmare must really be that bad huh?

"Okay then."

"I'll just sleep by the floor..."

"No, it's really uncomfortable there.. You should sleep by the bed I'll be on the floor"

"No Ian, then you'll be uncomfortable. How about we both sleep in opposite sides?" What? I'll be sleeping next to Catherine?! But anyway, thats better than by the floor.

"Alright." She ran to my bed and made herself comfy. I went to my side and laid down.

"Do you mind this Ian? I'm really.. scared. Hard to damn admit." She said blushing up as she held my hand. I could feel myself blushing up too. But after that, she drifted to sleep with her hand still intertwined with mine. She slept so peacefully.. I cant stop looking at her adorable face..

Thats it, isn't it?

Im really falling in love.

A.N

Hello guys!

This is another chapter for you lovely guys.

Oh and thanks for like 50+ reads guys.

Same people or not, I thank you for actually reading this thing I made up.

And I THANK you!

That's it folks!

-Pip