Chapter 17 - A Companion and Going Back

Catherine's POV

Whilst flying, I heard faint screaming way far off.

Perhaps its just me..

Flying nearer, I hear the voice of a man screaming help.

"HELP! HELP!" Someone pleaded.

'Where is that voice coming from?' I swiftly flew, hoping to find the figure.

There it was. A man with blonde hair, shooting Corrupted souls, but was probably running out of ammo.

I swiftly flew down and striked the Corrupted Souls with lightning, shocking them and fell to the ground dead.

"Who... W-what?!" The man looked confused.

"It's okay, Im not a threat." I said, telling them to calm down.

"T-t-thank y-you." The boy managed to say, I nodded as if to say 'You're Welcome'.

"Well, Im Catherine Gigi Brooks, but call me Catherine or Cath."

"I'm F-Felix Kjellberg. Just Felix is fine." He said, smiling..

"Wait.. You mean you ARE The 'PewDiePie'?"

"Whoa, I haven't seen a bro for so long. But yes, Im that PewDiePie." He chuckled.

"Oh... Where's Marzia?" I asked, making him frown.

"Shes.... Gone." Felix looked really sad. Now I feel bad.

"Ohh... Uhh. Sorry for bringing it up." I apologized

"Yeah... It's fine." Felix said, slightly smiling..

"Hey Catherine. I wanted to ask how you did that flying and lightning thing." Felix said. Oh, which reminds me... I have to go back to the ship!

'... But what about the whole Hailey and Ian thing?'

We'll stay away 2-3 days, then come back. We need the break you know.

I guess its settled then.

"Well.. Actually Felix, I have powers. And I only have two for now, but I would get more in order to end all of this." I explained.

"Also, back on my ship, there are others. But sad to say, we can't return for now." I added.

"But.. Why?" Felix asked.

"Well... B-boy problems... Heh, more like BITCH problems." I chuckled and he nodded in understanding.

"Okay, we'll go there when you're ready bro." Felix encouraged me and I smiled.

"Thanks for understanding Felix..."

----- Time skip to after 2-3 days brought to you by A Lazy Human Being.

Ian's POV

It's been three days since Catherine left. And by that time, Me and Hailey are...

...... Dating. Well, the 'not kind really.. But kind of'' Kind of dating. But everyone really thinks we are though. I'd consider

Well she's funny and cool and all... And she cheered me up yesterday (A.N. You can guess how.) and she really likes me as well.

So I wake up, with Hailey by my side, waking up.

(Guessing what they did, you can say Hailey is quite naked)

"Morning babe." I greeted.

"Yeah. Morning hon." She woke up, got dressed and left my room.