Chapter 10 - Amazing!

Ian's POV

When we were walking to the port, I overheard Catherine giggling to herself. But why? I want to ask her. It wont hurt to ask wont it?

"Hey Cath?"

"Yes Ian?" She replied with a giggling tone.

"Why exactly are you laughing?" I asked in a curious tone. I really wanna know why.

"Oh.. Haha! The thing I did to my boyfriend and my slutty 'bestfriend'. It was freaking hilarious!" She responded. Now she was bursting into laughter. What did she do though?

"Oh, okay.. What DID you do?"

"Okay, okay I'll tell you"

------

She told me the whole story. What was friggin' hilarious was the look on their faces. She said they just stood there with scared faces. Ha! Those days of playing horror games were paid off.

"Thats fucking hilarious!" I bursted to laughter and so did she.

"I know right? The fuckin look on their faces were priceless!" She laughed again, so did I. Kalel and Anthony looked at us funnily.

"The hell are you guys giggling like a school girl about?"Anthony had the curious face the same as me before I knew the story, so did Kalel.

Me and Catherine just looked at each other and laughed... I never thought she'd be really awesome and funny. That's nice..

"Hey! You guys have to come out of the ship, Anthony... He discovered something.." Kalel said looking worried.

We both went out to see that Anthony was no where to be seen.

"Where's Anthony?" Me and Cath said in unison.

"UP HERE!"

Huh? I looked up and saw Anthony was hovering, no, flying in the air.

"WHOA! What the hell man?" I was totally shocked. Seeing someone flying out of the blue was totally new to me.

"How'd you do that?" Catherine, although , was totally amazed. I bet she really liked the concept of flying.

"I dont know!" Anthony stated, really happy then slowly going back on land.

"I just imagined about my powers, then I was flying!" Anthony was really glad about his powers. Catherine and Kalel both stood there admiring Anthony's flight power. I'm jealous, really.

I saw Catherine mumbling something. What could she be thinking of? I come closer to Catherine and asked her

"What is it Catherine?"

"... I think the prophecy is true."

What prophecy is she talking about?

"What?"

"Nothing!"

She replies in a quick tone. I'll just ask her later.

Let's go back to 'Powers'. How come Anthony gets his? What about us?

"Hey! I think you guys should think of powers and maybe it'll come to you too!!" Anthony suggested, I sighed. Well, it wouldn't hurt to try wont it?

I thought about it for a while.. And I feel a strange source within me... Could it be the power?

I wanted to know the powe the power so then tried to control it by swiping my hand (Lol). Suddenly, Anthony, Kalel and Catherine's eyes widened.

"I-Ian?" Catherine's voice sounded as if she was shocked