Chapter 8 - Discussion

Catherine's POV

After getting dressed, I decided to check on the guys. I mean, that'd be best to do, right?

I then knocked on Anthony and Kalel's room. Oh god, I hope Im not disturbing anything here.

"Oh hey Catherine!" Kalel said with a smile.

"Hi Kalel! I just wanted to check on you guys. I didn't disturb anything, right?"

"Not at all! We are all good here. No worries."

"Okay then, I guess I'll see you guys at the table perhaps? We need to discuss stuff.."

"Okay Cath-Cath. Later!" Kalel responded then closing the door.

Well, time to check on Ian.

I knocked on his door. No answer.

"Ian?" I twisted the knob. It was unlocked. Perhaps he went ahead. Well it wouldn't hurt to look around right?

His room was a messy, but not that big of a mess. I sat down his bed, looking around. With lots and lots of thoughts on my head.

I heard the bathroom door unlock. Then I saw Ian only with a towel.

"C-Catherine?!" Ian said with a confused and shocked look on his face.

"Shit! Sorry Ian, I thought you went by the table. So I looked around. I'll just leave now.. Sorry!" I said with a faint blush.

"Y-y-yeah, I think that'd be best that you leave the room..."

I went out the door after mouthing 'Sorry'. I'm a freakin' idiot! Why did I bother checking his room?! Get over it Cath! Concentrate Cath... You still need to discuss shit.

Ian's POV

W-was she really in my room?