Chapter 18 - Apologies And Magic

Ian's POV

Man! Why the hell did I say that? Catherine came back hours ago and I just anger her like that?! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME.

"I feel terrible for doing that." I sit beside Hailey.

"You dont have to. She is just jealous." Hailey said.

"JUST JEALOUS?! ARE YOU FREAKING CRAZY? SHE WILL HATE ME FOREVER!" I shout with an angry tone. Hailey looks like she's going to cry.

"Shit. Im sorry babe..." She nodded in understanding.

"I know... But Ian I have to ask you... Do you love me or her?" She asks suddenly.

"Of course I love you!" I pulled her in for a hug.

"Good." She said.

Catherine came out of the ship a moment after all that with Felix.

And they were HOLDING HANDS.

Why are they even holding hands? Are they together or something?

Wait... Am I jealous? Why am I jealous?!

"Hey.. Catherine..." I start.

"Sorry about-" Before I could finish, she cut me off.

"I know Ian.. Im sorry too. I'm going to respect you and Hailey as much as I can... Im.. really sorry." She apologized.

"Im sorry as well, Im sorry I made you sad and all... I hope you forgive me too..."

"Of course I do Ian! Now, could we continue practicing?" She asks enthusiastically. I nod.

"Well, go ahead you two! You haven't discovered your new powers yet." Felix said.

"Alright, lets start!" Catherine smiled.

Alright...

....

......

"....... Nothing..?"

"Concentrate Ian!" Catherine said.

"I am!"

"No dude, you're not fully concentrating. Did you clear your mind?" Anthony asks.

... Oooh..

".. I forgot that part. Heheh." I scratch the back of my head and start again.

... Oh, there it is.

I felt my body shift, as if I went elsewhere.

Opening my eyes. I WAS elsewhere.

I was inside my room. MY ROOM.

"W-w-wha??"

Woah... This is awesome. Teleportation huh?

I saw Anthony, arriving at my doorstep.

"Phew, We thought you just disappeared again." He said.

"Dude, that was my OTHER power. And I wouldn't be pulling a prank if I was concentrating."

"That IS true." Anthony said.

"... Well then I guess your power is teleportation?" He added.

"Yeah. I guess so." I sit on my bed.

"Perhaps you could teleport back outside? Were still practicing dude." Anthony points outside.

"Oh...Yeah, alright." I begin to shift again, after a single blink, I was already outside.

"OMG! Babe I thought you were, like, gone!" Hailey ran to me and kissed my cheek.

"No I'm not! I'll never do that. All my folks are here." I look over to see Catherine and Felix talking.