Chapter 22- Worth a shot

Catherine's POV

Well, the Training could've gotten worser.

Ian and Hailey, once again, acted all lovey-dovey.

And seriously! Ian actually looked like he forgot we kissed. He kissed back, so he must've had feelings for me.

"Had." Evelyna said, slowly approaching me.

Oh, I'm by the small house.. Where Evelyna hangs out. I'm trying to stay away from Ian and Hailey as much as I can.

"Seriously Evelyna?!" I said, tearing up.

"Sorry. It's just... It may be true. Or worse.." She whispered the last part but I still could hear it.

"W-what do you mean it may be true?" I asked. She sighed and explained

"It could be that..." She paused.

"Someone's coming. I'll talk to you later." And by the time she ended, she disappeared. Felix arrived at the doorstep by then.

"Catherine? What are you doing here?" He asked as he came closer to me.

"Oh... Uh.. Nothing. Don't worry Felix, I'll be fine." I faked a smile to assure him I was okay, but he didn't believe it,

"Catherine.. I know something's wrong. Just tell me alright? I'll try to help you out." He comforted me.

"I-I..." I was a bit skeptical. I don't know what I should do. Should I tell Felix?

Wait... Why does he even care?

"Why do you care Felix?" I asked. He slightly blushed and scratched his head.

"B-because... I kinda.. Like you." He confessed.

Felix likes me?

"What?"

"I-I said I like you. You are the girl who saved me. And ever since that, I've always liked you.."

"Felix... I... I don't know how I feel about this." I scratch my head.

"It's okay... I mean, I haven't been so sure about my feelings... Ever since Marzia died, I felt depressed. You were the first girl who came to me and helped me calm down. Which resulted to me liking you" He smiled. I dont know about this. Felix sighs.

"I know you don't like me back. It was... Worth a shot I guess." He chuckled slightly, holding his tears back. He got up and slowly started walking away. I reached for his hand and held it tight.

"C-Catherine.." He stuttered. I smile.

"It is.. Worth a shot." He smiled and hugged me and I hugged back. I dont want to hurt Felix. And something or someone told me so. We both exited the small yet gigantic house in each others hands.

Anthony came down from the air, with Mari as they both looked confused.
"Are you guys a thing?" Mari asked.

"I guess we are." Felix answered and I giggled.
"Oh yeah? Prove it!" Anthony said.
Felix leaned in as we both shared a sweet, passionate kiss.

Ian's POV

I saw something that broke my heart.

Felix and Catherine were kissing. And they both looked so happy.

Wait... Do I still have feelings for--
No. That can't be right. Exactly. It CANNOT be

She's gaining your body Ian. Snap out of it!

She- Wha- WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN?!

"What is it dude?" Anthony said, looking at me. Well, everybody is looking at me.

You said it out loud, dumbo.

"Nothing, Anthony." I scratch my head.

"It's time to go back guys!" Kalel yells happily. Probably lunch time.

"Grooooup Huuuug!" Catherine yells as we all hug her. We warp back to the ship, tired as hell.

"Whew. That. Was. Eventful." Mari panted. I chuckle and nod.
As I turn around, I saw Catherine and Felix still hugging. I roll my eyes.
"Hey, we're here in the ship now if you didn't notice." I said with an annoyed tone. Wow, I sound like a douche.
"Why do YOU care?" Catherine glared at me and looked back at Felix.

Ouch. Dont you feel something?

What the FUCK DO YOU MEAN?!

"Geez! Did you really have to yell?! Let's go Felix." Catherine looked hurt and left the room with Felix, along with everybody else.

"Gosh Ian! Are you really that dumb?!" Evelyna appeared right in front of me.

"I DONT EVEN KNOW WHA--"

"Okay, okay. Just calm down." She said soothingly.

"What is going on Evelyna?" I was starting to tear up for some reason.

"Look, someone is putting you on a trance. I dont know who, but it's preventing you from something. The one who tranced you is gaining your power. You have to wake up and control your body. Dont listen to it. Command it. If you dont, the prophecy is doomed on." She finished.

"What does this have to do with the prophecy?" I asked

"Ian, Catherine's grandfather, Samuel Brooks, was a well-known human in our Realm. He has been told about the prophecy. Except, he knows only half. I, however, know the whole deal. I can tell you half."

"What? Why half?"

"You know the first half. I'll tell you the other half. DUHH"

"Alright."

"Yeah, so you know how Catherine will defeat the Villain, right? And how that'll save the world? That's not enough. One of her companions has grown significantly close to the villain that he was put into a trance. He must awaken from his trance or else a neverending story starts again. That's what you are limited to know. Plus I have to leave. Someone's coming. Toodles Ian!" She disappears. And right after that, Anthony appears on the doorstep.

"Ian! Thank goodness you're here!" He panted

"What? What's the matter?"

"Everything! Everything is not how it used to be now," He paused, "The Corrupted.... They're outside. They've gotten over their fear."

••••••• Author's Note Time! •••••••

Hello My Folksees!

Pip here, IM BACK! But you most probably dont care...
You do? Oh how great.
So yeah, here's another chapter.
I'm bored. I need some food.
Alright.
ALSO, I put the pics of everyone or half of everyone and everything up on each chapter. Yup.

Leave a vote/comment for moaaaar!

Toodles Folks!
-Pip
Ü

(EDIT: lol hi
so ima edit this shiz.
im just going to take out the irrelevant part and all. but idk yet. ohwell ciao)