Chapter 12 - Should I?

Catherine's POV

I woke up to see Ian calmly sleeping. He had his 'bowl cut' messed up and had on his pajamas and a shirt with 'Legend of Smosh' and the triforce from the Legend Of Zelda game. I never thought that Smosh would ever be along with me, surviving the apocalypse.

Then, Ian woke up, yawning then greeted me.

"Good morning Cath" He had a cute sleepy tone on him. I smiled.

"Morning sleepyhead~" I greeted him with a light smile on my face.

"Ian?"

"Yeah Cath?"

"Sorry about last night.. I just-"

"What did happen last night?" Ian asked with his curious look. Will I tell him- WAIT! That basically means I AM going to tell him my feelings. I dont know why but everytime I am with him I feel happy. But its not like Im not really happy all the time. But with him, I feel like there's butterflies in my stomach. Every time he talks its like the cutest thing. And his eyes... They're wonderful. They are attractive and appealing to me.

And.. Didn't we hold hands last night? That felt like everything altogether. It made me feel safe. Then so.. I love Ian Hecox.

"Cath? You there?" Ian asked, taking me out of my daydream.

"Uh, yeah."

"Well? Arent you going to tell me?" He seemed really worried about me. Does he love me? No! Snap out of it Catherine. You cant tell him that you love him..

..Yet

"It was just a nightmare Ian. Thanks for letting me sleep here though." I got out of his bed but before I did, Ian held my hand. I could already feel a blush on my face.

"Also... I wanted to ask you.." What? On a date? To become yours? To kiss-

Enough. Let Ian finish his sentence Cath.

"What is it Ian?"

"Well.. Why did you hold my hand that night?"

"... John used to hold my hand if I had a nightmare." The thought of John made me want to kill him but I have to control myself.

"I.. I see. Sorry for asking."

"Dont be. He is nothing to me anymore." I said, assuring him that I was fine.

"Mind me sticking around here for a while?"

"Not at all!" Ian replied happily with a cute smile on his face. God I liked it when he smiled. Then we talked about hilarious things.

Kalel's POV

Mmh. I had a good sleep last night. I turn to see Anthony looking at me.

"Morning beautiful." Aww, Anthony's really sweet.

"Morning."

"...Thats not fair."

"What is?"

"You didn't call me handsome!" He pretended to be mad and turned around.

"Hey dont be mad..." He was still not looking.

"Okay! Okay, You're the most handsome guy I've ever, EVER see-"

Before I could finish my sentence, Anthony kissed me on my lips ever so passionately.

"Now its fair." Anthony smiled.

"Im going to check on Catherine babe." I said getting out of bed.

"Can't you just stay with me?" Anthony pleaded and I giggled

"Later Anthony, later." I went out of our room, heading to Catherine's room, knocking.

"Catherine?" No answer. I tried again but still the same outcome.

I twisted the door and it was.. open. What happened? I checked if she was on the bed but she wasn't. Where could she possibly be? I went unto Anthony's mind, telling him to come to Cath's bedroom. And so he did. But he didn't panic much.

"Did you ask Ian?" Anthony questioned. Oh. Right.

I knocked through Ian's door to see if he had known were Catherine was. And his door was, too, open. WHAT THE HELL IS WITH PEOPLE NOT LOCKING DOORS?!

I didn't want to interrupt so I listened to their convo.

"No! Please! Stop it.." Was that Catherine?

"No! Never! AHAHAHA" What the hell? What was Ian doing?

"B-but it... Hurts too.. much already.."

"Im having my revenge on last night."

Enough. I barge in Ian's door to see Ian and Catherine startled. Ian was on top of Catherine, holding her waist while Catherine was extremely red, and trying to stop Ian. (A.N. What image just popped on your damn dirty mind?)

"WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU TWO DOING?" Anthony was looking through Ian's door, looking at the two.

"I-it's not what it looks like!" Ian said shockingly.

"Y-yeah! Ian was just tickling me!" Catherine was totally red until now..

"The hell man?!" Anthony said in disgust.

"WE SWEAR WE DIDN'T DO WHAT YOU GUYS HAD IN MIND!" Ian and Catherine replied together.

"Then explain-"

"I had a nightmare last night." Catherine replied calmly while Ian sat back onto his bed and comforted Catherine.

"Sorry then.. Uh, Anthony and I will go now. I was just going to check on you Cath.. And you, Ian." I said kindly.

"Were good Kalel, thanks for checking though" Catherine said, resting on Ian's shoulders. I went outside with Anthony by my side. I held his hands and he smiled and gave me a quick peck.

"Hey Anthony.."

"Yeah Babe?"

"Dont you think that Ian and Catherine are... Dating?"

"I dont know Kalel, but we'll ask them later at breakfast. Which reminds me.. We gotta make some food!" Anthony said cheerfully. I laughed

"Okay Anthony! Race you!" We went towards the kitchen room and prepared brunch. I missed doing this.

Ian's POV

"Cath?"

"Yes Ian?" Should I tell her I like her or what? Shit! What do I do, what do I do?

Should I kiss her? No, to straightforward. I love Catherine. But she probably wont like me back. What if she does? I don know..

"I was wondering if you..." I paused for a while.. Should I even tell her or what?

...Should I?

A.N.

Omgz Hello!

What do you think?

Will Ian confess his love for Catherine? Will Ian sort it all out? Will Ian become more fab?

(Omg he already is LOL)

Know all that( except the third. He's clearly as fab as fuck now) in the NEXT chapter!

That's It Folks!

-Pip