Chapter 9 - Discussion 2

A.N.

So, some parts of my 8th chapter was cut off. Fuck.

So I'll just put it here and add in more.

See you at the end.

Ian's POV

Was she just in my room a few seconds ago? That was fucking embarassing! I mean, what I only have on is a fuckin' towel! Who wouldn't be embarassed by that?

Forget it. It's my fault anyway. I didn't lock the friggin' door. It's time to get dressed. Catherine told me that we were going to talk about something.

Maybe it's all about that lightning stuff. Meh, we'll find out later.

After getting dressed, I walk out and proceed to the diner/ kitchen room. That's where we are going to discuss about stuff.

Suprisingly, No one was there except Catherine. It's seems like she dozed off. I sat in front of her and watched her sleeping as my mind was filled with many stuff.

She's kinda cute you know?

No! no no no Ian! You only met her yesterday. Control yourself goddammit! But.. I gotta admit. She was being nice to me.. Does she like me too? IAN FRIGGIN HECOX CONTROL YOURSELF! You JUST met her YESTERDAY! But still, she's nice and adorable..

Bro, admit it. You LIKE her.

What? No I dont! A-and who are you?!

Im you. Except I'm your brain. Idiot. I thought you already knew cause we were obviously mentally talking right now. Duh.

Oh.. I knew that.

Whatever. Anyways Ian.. Do you, LIKE Catherine?

W-what? Pssh.. NO!

Dont lie to me Ian.

O-okay! I like Catherine.. Happy?

Yes! Oh my gosh you actually confessed.

S-s-shut up!

Anyways! Why the heck wont you tell her you like her?

Because it's impossible. I only met her yesterday. Okay? YESTERDAY! And plus, I'm not entirely sure if my feelings are genuine. Like 'Puppy Love' right?

Yes, yes. But Ian, what if it IS genuine? I know you too well Ian. I know how you act around the girl you like. I know how much you want to hug and kiss Catherine. Even if it IS Love at first sight, its worth a shot.

Fiine! Just give me some time. I'll tell her.. Soon.

-----

Catherine's POV

I wake up to a pair of blue eyes staring at me. It was Ian's.

"Hey Ian", I said with a smile. He smiled back and said

"Hey Cath. Dozed off huh?"

"Yup. I waited for you guys"

"Hey! I came here after that room fiasco. Anthony and Kalel are probably makin' out right now." Ian said with a wink. I made a vomiting face and we both laughed.

Ian's kinda cute you know?

No Catherine. Wasn't John enough to tell you not to trust anyone else?

----Flashback

Today, March 16, is my 20th birthday, John said he had a suprise for me at 12:00 PM. I dont want to be suprised though. I wanna find out what exactly was the suprise.