1. Who we are

I was standing in front a huge bed while watching the girl I met from a certain bar satisfy herself. I was grinning as I watch her fingers play with her clit. She was biting her lips. She was moaning with so much pleasure. I know how sensitive her femininity is now, and I was just waiting for that moment where there is so much tension inside her, doon lang ako aatake.

“H-hermes…ahhh!” She moaned my name again. Hindi niya ako nakikita. I blindfolded her with my favorite silver ribbon. She looked so sexy with only that on her face. She was naked from head to foot. Her legs were spread in a very compromising way. From where I was standing I can see all of her. Wala siyang maitatago.

I climbed the bed. “Lie down.” I ordered. And she did. Tumayo ako sa ibaba ng kama. Her face was underneath me. “Open that lovely mouth, honey.” She was an obedient girl. Lahat ng sinabi ko ay ginagawa niya. “No hands, baby, don’t touch me.” Wika ko pa. She nodded. She opened her mouth and I put my hardened member inside of her. Napaungol pa ako nang maramdaman ko ang bibig niya sa palibot ko. I closed my eyes. Humawak ako sa head board ng kama and then, I started thrusting inside her mouth. She was moaning. I was just looking at her. Nasa gilid niya ang dalawang kamay niya at alam kong ganoon na lang ang pagpipigil niyang hawakan ako.

“Play with your clit, honey.” Utos kong muli. Pinanood ko siya habang inaabot niya ang parteng iyon ng kanyang katawan. I was feeling so much intensity. She was choking – and I intend to do that. I want to be satisfied. Sex is my stress reliever. I need a woman in my bed every fucking night. Pero hindi naman kung sino lang – I make sure that they are the best of the best. Women in my society circle. I deserve these kind of women for I am Lukas Consunji’s son – Hermes Atlas Cai Consunji and just the surname alone – it explains everything.

“I’m coming, baby.” I said. I let all my manly juices poured on her mouth. I stayed in that position. I know that she was finding it hard to breathe but I didn’t care. I need to be satisfied. Matapos iyon ay umalis ako sa kanya. I placed myself in her middle. I looked at my shaft – it was still rock hard. I positioned myself on her cunt and pushed in. She screamed.

“Fuck! Ahhh!” She even sobbed. Napangisi lang ako. “Dammit! Masakit!”

Another virgin who wanted a piece of my mighty eagle. She was crying. I wanted to make her stop pero paano naman ako? Alam ko naman na mamaya ay mawawala na ang sakit. I kept on thrusting. Maya-maya ay napapaungol na siya. I saw her biting her lip again. I slowed down my phase but changed it to a faster movement as the seconds passed by. Not a moment later, she was sighing and her walls were contracting. I was buried deep inside her and it feels so damn good. Nawawala lahat ang iniisip ko. Nawawala ang pagod ko sa bawat galaw na ginagawa ko.

“Ahhhhh! Hermes! AHHH!’

I gave her a dreaded look. I smirked. “Its Hermes baby, without H. Hermes.” Wika ko. I’m tired of girls who can’t seem to pronounce my name right. I was about to come. I pulled my might eagle and let cum flow on her breasts. I’ve asked her to play with her breasts with cum on it and she obliged. Matapos iyon ay tumabi ako sa kanya. Inalis ko ang blindfold niya. Her eyes were closed and she was breathing heavily.

“Good job for a first timer, dear.” Wika ko sa kanya. Iminulat niya ang kanyang mga mata tapos ay ngumiti.

“Can we do this again, Hermes?” She even asked me. I shook my head.

“Sorry, dear. You don’t matter anymore. See you around.” I picked my clothes one by one, went to the bathroom, took a quick shower, and fixed myself. Hindi naman ako nagmamadali dahil sa estado ng babaeng iyon ngayon ay hindi siya makakatayo. She was too sore to even move. Nang lumabas ako ng bathroom ay napangisi ako nang makita kong nakahiga pa rin siya sa kama but this time she was crying.